You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

England v Paraguay thread

wiiksie

There's a part of me that wants England to win, I can't deny it. Just when it seems that that part is becoming bigger than the part that wants them to lose, something happens to slap it back down again.

This is one of those things.

I genuinely wish I could just go along with it and support them, but there's just too many things which prevent me doing it. I can't help it, and it's not about trying to be cool or show that I'm a better red or any of that shit.

It's just a gut reaction to certain things I see. My head can tell me to support them, but something always happens to make my gut overrule the head. The above is a classic example. I haven't even seen it, but reading that is enough.

Oh, and the fact that Carra has been dropped also helps.

4-3 Paraguay win with Crouch getting a hat-trick. That'll do me.

The first steps have been taken - next Euro 2008 there will be an exclusive interview with 'Lamp's in the summer edition of TLW.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a part of me that wants England to win, I can't deny it. Just when it seems that that part is becoming bigger than the part that wants them to lose, something happens to slap it back down again.

I genuinely wish I could just go along with it and support them, but there's just too many things which prevent me doing it. I can't help it, and it's not about trying to be cool or show that I'm a better red or any of that shit.

It's just a gut reaction to certain things I see. My head can tell me to support them, but something always happens to make my gut overrule the head. The above is a classic example. I haven't even seen it, but reading that is enough.

Feel just the same. Anyway, my prediction (and I never predict on here before one of our games, 'cos I care too much) is 2-2.

I'll admit it now you have.

After watching that load of shite, I think that has confirmed my own personal belief that England are a bunch of over-rated c****. They just played long balls up to Crouch offering him no other option of applying his skills on the floor. Wound me up that did. I can now see him being dropped because the rest of the shite on the pitch except Stevie, had no idea what to do, whatsover.

Stewart Downing was a complete was of a plane ticket fare too. What a crock of shit!

Spo Dave everything is as it should be.