You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

9. Every year Muslims must adhere to the strict regime called Ramadamn. This is when they can't eat food for a period of forty days and forty nights. For almost six weeks they are not allowed to eat or drink anything at all. Nothing.

He might want to try that himself the fat cunt

The fat get has his own religious ceremony. Every day for forty days he has to stuff carcinogen-laden processed meat down his corpulent gullet from dawn to dusk. It's called Spamandham.

He's not allowed to go for a shit before dusk. That's not for religious reasons, that's a notice served on him by the local council.

Let the backpedaling commence until the chain falls off:

Anti-Muslim or just Anti-Politically Correct?

If you know me, you know that I like to cast a line out there every now and then to reel a few people in. There’s nothing better than seeing someone bite and take the bait. It creates publicity and awareness – it works.

The other day day I posted on MoarVideo.TV an article I found on the web called ‘The Truth About Muslims’. If I’m honest I didn’t read all of it but I did read a bit and it was enough for me to see the funny side and also think it may create some interest if I posted it – which it did. Looking back at it there are some bits that make me cringe but it’s not for me to edit out what I think over steps the mark.

Naturally the anti-Dunk mob have tried to latch onto this saying I hate Muslims. The funny thing is, I wouldn’t have a problem posting an article that poked fun at any religion or group so if there’s an article out there taking the piss out of Christians, please do send it to me and I’ll willingly throw that up also.

You see in my life I have to laugh at everything. Nothing is off limits with me. Life deals too much shit as it is to be so serious that we can’t poke fun at each other but more importanly, ourselves.

My Muslim friends say they found the article funny, but even if they didn’t, I’d tell them to lighten up. Just because you crack a joke or post a controversial article doesn’t mean you condone the target or subject matter. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would understand that.

We’re all in this together. There’s good and bad in every race, every religion, every group. If you need to label me a racist or anti-Muslim to try and discredit me, feel free. I’ll still sleep tonight.

If you know me, you know that I like to cast a line out there every now and then to reel a few people in. There’s nothing better than seeing someone bite and take the bait. It creates publicity and awareness – it works.

The other day day I posted on MoarVideo.TV an article I found on the web called ‘The Truth About Muslims’. If I’m honest I didn’t read all of it but I did read a bit and it was enough for me to see the funny side and also think it may create some interest if I posted it – which it did. Looking back at it there are some bits that make me cringe but it’s not for me to edit out what I think over steps the mark.

Naturally the anti-Dunk mob have tried to latch onto this saying I hate Muslims. The funny thing is, I wouldn’t have a problem posting an article that poked fun at any religion or group so if there’s an article out there taking the piss out of Christians, please do send it to me and I’ll willingly throw that up also.

You see in my life I have to laugh at everything. Nothing is off limits with me. Life deals too much shit as it is to be so serious that we can’t poke fun at each other but more importanly, ourselves.

My Muslim friends say they found the article funny, but even if they didn’t, I’d tell them to lighten up. Just because you crack a joke or post a controversial article doesn’t mean you condone the target or subject matter. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would understand that.

We’re all in this together. There’s good and bad in every race, every religion, every group. If you need to label me a racist or anti-Muslim to try and discredit me, feel free. I’ll still sleep tonight.

Classic. Some of that reads like the last word from Jerry Springer.

Which reminds me, I still haven't seen any proof that he doesn't mess with kids.

I know, I know, I'm trying dammit! I've been a bit busy with work recently so the campaign to clear Duncan's name has had to take a bit of a back seat but rest assured, if there is evidence out there that he doesn't fiddle with the young 'uns, I'm sure it will come to light eventually.

Perhaps Chief Inspector Malarkey has had more success. We can only hope.

I know, I know, I'm trying dammit! I've been a bit busy with work recently so the campaign to clear Duncan's name has had to take a bit of a back seat but rest assured, if there is evidence out there that he doesn't fiddle with the young 'uns, I'm sure it will come to light eventually.

Perhaps Chief Inspector Malarkey has had more success. We can only hope.

I have been searching for the last 10 years and unfortunately I haven't turned up anything. I will keep looking.

I never realised that calling basketball players "niggers" and writing "paki fucking scum" was a tongue in cheek pop at Muslims? How interesting.

This guy is a fat racist piece of filth. He can back track all he wants he has shown his true colours here.

Hold on a minute....RIS is Duncan Oldham??!?

Fucking Norwegains...

I never realised that calling basketball players "niggers" and writing "paki fucking scum" was a tongue in cheek pop at Muslims? How interesting.

This guy is a fat racist piece of filth. He can back track all he wants he has shown his true colours here.

But he wasn't the creator, he just posted it! So he can't a racist. He just found it funny. You can't blame him, it is rammed with wit.

Along with Sanchez and RiS in this thread, I think it is absolutely frightening that we haven't found evidence that proves that Duncan Oldham doesn't touch kids. I have explored every avenue possible and I still haven't found evidence that suggests otherwise.

Along with Sanchez and RiS in this thread, I think it is absolutely frightening that we haven't found evidence that proves that Duncan Oldham doesn't touch kids. I have explored every avenue possible and I still haven't found evidence that suggests otherwise.

I think this should become a public declaration.

Oh and fair play to you for exploring Duncan's avenues. You're a braver man than I.

"My Muslim friends..."

Words fail.

I don't mind admitting that I've used every single search engine that I know and I haven't found a single shred of evidence. My stepdad used to be a copper. I'll see if he can use any of his old mates to get some info.