You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

DUNK ALERT!!!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! How dare you, sir!

Punctuation is key here: there is no colon.

"Evidence to the contrary"

No, but he is a paedophile. Allegedly.

Well, children have feet, don't they? That's how they move around, my dear.

All things considered, a disaster of a post by me. And it was me 200th as well.

That is all.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! How dare you, sir!

Punctuation is key here: there is no colon.

"Evidence to the contrary"

Well, children have feet, don't they? That's how they move around, my dear.

All things considered, a disaster of a post by me. And it was me 200th as well.

That is all.

:giggles:

You said colon.

:giggles:

He has pulled the story now. After backpedalling fast enough to lose his chain and using the "some of my best friends are muslims" line, he killed the story. I thought Dunk didn't toe the line. I thought he was a maverick. A loose cannon. Surely he can't just be a twat with a laptop?

He has pulled the story now. After backpedalling fast enough to lose his chain and using the "some of my best friends are muslims" line, he killed the story. I thought Dunk didn't toe the line. I thought he was a maverick. A loose cannon. Surely he can't just be a twat with a laptop?

You make that sound bad.

Where would the internet be without twats with laptops?

I'll tell you were Switzerland.

this seems to be making its way round twitter with Dunks usual network of accounts retweeting it.

http://www.liverpool96.com

The Hillsborough Anniversary Coin bearing the names of all 96 victims on one side and a raised 3D image of a Liver Bird on the reverse is now available to purchase online.

To commemorate the 96 fans, each name has been engraved creating a respectful and fitting tribute for the purpose of rememberance.

The Memorial Coin is 4mm thick, weighing 3 oz (that's about twelve 50 pence pieces) and finished in Gilt by Master Craftsmen in England. They have used 300 year-old tooling skills to make this coin a truly unique symbol of rememberance. This coin is of the same quality as the World's best Mints including the Royal Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint.

One side of the Hillsborough 21st Memorial Coin displays the World famous Liverbird, with it's feathers restored by hand. The reverse side of the coin is intricately crafted to reveal each of the 96 names with over 1000 letters in a perfect circle.

The coin can be be purchased via http://www.liverpool96.com at £16.99 a coin, with between £3 and £4 going to the Hillsborough Family Support Group who are backing the project.

Theres no Who is data to say is actually him though

Maybe some people with some more time on there hands can get on the detective case.

Good job there RedinSweden. The likes of you and K.O. and kevin have done an outstanding job. Keep up the great work.

We've had a concerted effort on the blog and on other LFC websites as well to really take him down. The Facebook effort was outstanding -- we've infiltrated his many sites -- we've been in amongst them at KT and pushed existing members like getcolin (Pete), Red Adair (Paul -- and also a mod), and Chopper to lay into him about this thus pushing other members against him and turning the light on for those that really didn't understand. We've gone to the MCB and to here: complaints@inach.net. We've hit him with Her Majesty's Taxmen and we've gone after him in several other ways.

He's dying a slow death -- you know -- like living off other hardworking LFC fans has made him fat -- so that fat will kill him slowly. Irony?

We've turned SO MANY KT-ers against his site (to join this site, TIA, RAWK, S-T, 5CM, Est, and others) that's he's basically self-imploded. His livelihood is gone now.

So fuck that fat cunt and I hope when LFC fans see him again, he gets his fucking face smashed in.

YJ out...

Good job there RedinSweden. The likes of you and K.O. and kevin have done an outstanding job. Keep up the great work.

We've had a concerted effort on the blog and on other LFC websites as well to really take him down. The Facebook effort was outstanding -- we've infiltrated his many sites -- we've been in amongst them at KT and pushed existing members like getcolin (Pete), Red Adair (Paul -- and also a mod), and Chopper to lay into him about this thus pushing other members against him and turning the light on for those that really didn't understand. We've gone to the MCB and to here: complaints@inach.net. We've hit him with Her Majesty's Taxmen and we've gone after him in several other ways.

He's dying a slow death -- you know -- like living off other hardworking LFC fans has made him fat -- so that fat will kill him slowly. Irony?

We've turned SO MANY KT-ers against his site (to join this site, TIA, RAWK, S-T, 5CM, Est, and others) that's he's basically self-imploded. His livelihood is gone now.

So fuck that fat cunt and I hope when LFC fans see him again, he gets his fucking face smashed in.

YJ out...

As I said on the blog, I am not bothered about his video sites etc, the muslim thing was important as it showed the type of person he was and that could be used against him at KT. That is the only thing i am bothered about, stopping him from ripping off Liverpool fans.

As I said on the blog, I am not bothered about his video sites etc, the muslim thing was important as it showed the type of person he was and that could be used against him at KT. That is the only thing i am bothered about, stopping him from ripping off Liverpool fans.

Yep. Same here. Cheers.

• 2 months later...

pies-3.jpg

Where are you off to, mate? Oswestry? Nice earner, ha ha! Actually, you're lucky to have me as driver. I own the firm, see, and Steve, I mean, er, me crack team of chauffeurs, who I call collectively 'STEVE' - that's, er, Special Top Elite...er...Very Excellent...Drivers...Should be 'STEVED' but it don't sound right - er, they do the work for me nowadays while I mastermind the whole organisation from a special hi-tec command module. I only drive these days for fun, y'know, just for a laugh, for old time's sake, like. Oh yeah. I've got a home in Spain now. Yeah. Lovely it is. Jack Nicklaus is there, Smokey Robinson, and that Uma Thurman, and Bobby Davro, ooh, all of 'em. Not that I'm impressed. Ha! Not bloody likely. How's that song go:

'Oh, I've been to Nice and the Isle of Greece while I've sipped champagne on a yacht

I've moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got

I've been undressed by kings and I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see

I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me'.

True, that. I've had em' all in this cab. Oh yeah. All the bigguns. And that does include Christopher Biggins, who's a good mate. But they're nothing special as far as I'm concerned. Oh no. They don't impress Dunk. Not Big Man. There's always something inside that's empty. And I'm not talkin' about me stomach! Hang on, I'm thirsty...

ugly-drinking-4.jpg

Oooh, that's better! First of the day! Where are we goin' again? Oswestry, that's right. Bloody shithole, in my opinion, but the customer is always right, that's my motto. Ever meet one of my drivers called DJ Sydney? Had to let him go, daft bugger. He kept stopping the cab after about two yards of the journey and telling passengers to get out. It was costing me money. The straw that broke the antelope's back - CAMEL'S back, ha ha, I've got antelopes on the piggin' brain, me! - was when he kicked out Nelson Mandela for 'digesting his food in a strange way'. He claimed he could see it in his rearview mirror. Anyway, we're absolutely flying now, us. By 'Us' I mean 'Me'. I'm even bringing out a book. Yeah. A sort of memoir. It's called "Cab Confidential". Catchy, eh? Only £500 a pop. It's like one of them fancy Genesis publications, only not as fancy. Bloody bargain, that, because, let me tell you, there are things in that book that will blow the bloody doors off the Hackney Carriage Non-Shared Ride Commercial Business. Bloody hell they will! Can I invite you to order a copy? Have you got a PayPal account? What we do, see, is... [CONT. ON p. 765]

fucking hell just read all 64 pages, took a while, what an absolute cunt

also i found this searching for a bigger picture of the s*n hat as I dont remember the hats and couldnt make out the picture, cant believe this hasnt been mentioned if it is genuine

sun1dm21.png

the link is http://koptalkinsider.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/sun1dm21.png so i presume its actually from KT

Guest TesticleOReilly

also i found this searching for a bigger picture of the s*n hat as I dont remember the hats and couldnt make out the picture, cant believe this hasnt been mentioned if it is genuine

sun1dm21.png

the link is http://koptalkinsider.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/sun1dm21.png so i presume its actually from KT

That may not be what it seems. The advertising space is sold to an advertising company, who then set the adverts to be displayed. That paper's ads have appeared on many a Liverpool forum, and even the offal. It soon gets replaced with another advert when the complaints come tumbling in.

He's still a Leeds-supporting shit-talking tit-grime-suffering when's-the-last-time-you-saw-yer-cock-without-a-mirror i'm-so-fat-i-bleed-gravy fuck-knuckle who makes gypsies look like royalty tho'.

bagdad_bob_large.gif

My name is DJ Saddam and I can confirm that all of the above pages have been your own personal dream. On the count of three you will wake up and realise you have been asleep. Then you will buy VIP membership of KopTalk. Okay: one, two, three...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

I thought I'd better put this in here, you know, for safe keeping. This is what I think of when I watch his fucking videos.

picture3uh.jpg

Judging the size increase over the last two years and extrapolating, my calculations show that he'll be washing himself with a rag on a stick by 2012 and dead by 2015.

Every cloud, eh?

It's still one of the most entertaining 64 pages on the internet. Tom R's roundhousing spectacular, Milan's book, shit never gets old.

This has to be one of the ten funniest things I've seen on the web:

If Dunk was to sell Koptalk he'd probably be looking at 5million pound, I think that shows how good it is.