You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Duncan 'Dunk' Oldham This World Cup has turned out like WW2... the French surrended early, the Yanks arrived at the last minute and England are left to fight the fucking Germans...

Oh God, he's finally turned in Bernard Manning. Inevitable.

Oh I don't know. Exclusive snippets of information like this are invaluable.

Like this....

EXCLUSIVE: Roy Hodgson appointed new Liverpool manager

24 June 2010

KOPTALK can exclusively reveal that Roy Hodgson has been appointed as the new manager of Liverpool Football Club.

The Fulham manager was always the bookies favourite to land the job despite the Reds having considered several alternatives including former Real Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini.

Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish wanted the job but was turned down flat by the current Anfield board. Hodgson's first job will be to try and persuade his friend to remain at the club.

Dalglish has so far rejected the opportunity to be appointed as Director of Football but maybe when things settle down he will reconsider.

more to follow...

I hope he is wrong--AGAIN!

Guest TesticleOReilly
Duncan 'Dunk' Oldham This World Cup has turned out like WW2... the French surrended early, the Yanks arrived at the last minute and England are left to fight the fucking Germans...

He's nicked it from the Football Ramble. No surprise there, tho'.

Oh I don't know. Exclusive snippets of information like this are invaluable:

I'd say Kenny must have phoned him personally by the looks of that. I wonder if I can find out a bit more by signing up for the vip section of his site.

I would say it is definitely worth signing up for that.

Can we agree to carpet neg any motherfucker who posts any link from him in the belief it might be in any way true? Its on the increase and shouldn't be tolerated.

Starting frrrroooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm now.

Well I'm currently trying to rattle his cage over the exclusive he posted but he's not biting yet. I'll have to reserve the right to post his response here if I get one and if it's funny enough.

Edit: Well well. He doesn't like it up him, Mr Mainwaring. He didn't respond to any of my digs, a few of his disciples "liked" my comments and he's suddenly disappeared from my facebook. Horrible fat cunt.

Off to get some bleach for my facebook account.

Edited by Redder Lurtz

Well I'm currently trying to rattle his cage over the exclusive he posted but he's not biting yet. I'll have to reserve the right to post his response here if I get one and if it's funny enough.

That stuffs fine.

People are posting his "exclusives" on some of the football threads as if they actually carry any weight (snigger). That cannot be tolerated.

Danger! Danger! The old fool has just started an additional site:

My one and only click onto that site unearthed this little gem...

I remember when we lost to Germany on penalties back in 1990, I was only 15 and I laid outside my friend’s house on the grass by the road crying my eyes out. But I won’t be doing that this evening. I’ve moved on already.

Shame you never rolled into the road you fat prick.

My one and only click onto that site unearthed this little gem...

Shame you never rolled into the road you fat prick.

Blimey, he sounds like the Mr Pooter of the 21st Century. I wonder when he'll get around to painting the bath with red enamel paint!

I remember when we lost to Germany on penalties back in 1990, I was only 15 and I laid outside my friend’s house on the grass by the road crying my eyes out. But I won’t be doing that this evening. I’ve moved on already... Well, not on, but definitely up... 200 kilos or so.[/quoteIT]

• 8 months later...
I've not heard anything about Dunk for ages. Has Koptalk gone bust yet?

Nope, it's still going... I clicked on the "become a VIP" link and these "quotes" were on there...

Daily Telegraph: the world's best unofficial site...

Football365: KopTalk has proven itself as the number one unofficial website

Total Football: One of the most important and successful football sites on the web!

The Times: The impressive Kop Talk site boasts Anfield legends...

Daily Star: The biggest and most popular Liverpool FC fans' site in the world!

BBC: An indispensable source of background info and news on the Mighty Reds!

The Mirror: widely recognised as the true voice of supporters...

Daily Star: a favourite not only with the fans but also the Liverpool players...

Total Football: a favourite amongst the Liverpool players...

Become a KopTalk VIP | LFC-TM