You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lampard, Duff, Drogba, Cole - Chelsea

Rashid

And we'll beat them in the semis!!!

I don't want to beat them comprehensively, I'd love to beat them by the odd goal, after a dodgy decision... bit like what Carvallho did to Barca... A Gerrard foul on Lampard, then a handball goal would be excellent....

I'm afraid Chelsea will go through easily. They are masters at playing cynical, defending in numbers and counter attack. Tbh if we go through to face them in the semis i will not be looking forward to those games. Beating them would be sweeter than anything i can think of having ever experienced, but being beat by that lot again... *shivers*

I'm afraid Chelsea will go through easily. They are masters at playing cynical, defending in numbers and counter attack. Tbh if we go through to face them in the semis i will not be looking forward to those games. Beating them would be sweeter than anything i can think of having ever experienced, but being beat by that lot again... *shivers*

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It was a quality dive by Ballack for the pen.

The fucking cheeky bastards have been moaning about that saying that he's a cheat. As if!!!

And as for the fitness coach. Do they act like such arrogant cunts on purpose?

Over the last decade I don't think Utd and Ferguson have ever wound me up as much that set of shits do. I detest them.

I can see Bayern twatting them in Munich. I honestly can. Chelsea are due a drubbing and Bayern have the class to do it. Be a totally different game next week and with them knowing exatly what they have to do they'll come straight after them. 3-1 Bayern, Bayern go through. Mark my words.

I can see Bayern twatting them in Munich. I honestly can. Chelsea are due a drubbing and Bayern have the class to do it. Be a totally different game next week and with them knowing exatly what they have to do they'll come straight after them. 3-1 Bayern, Bayern go through. Mark my words.

Can't see it mate they are spawny fuckers and will get away with it. They will score over there as well. They have had so much luck this season in crucial games it has to run out sometime, hopefully v us in the semis.

They are spawny mate but luck has to run out some time as you say. If the crowd can really turn it up for the game then I reckon we'll see something similar to the way Barca were battering them at the Nou Camp. German teams are way more clinical though and I can't see Bayern needing as many chances as Barca created, and they did create a fucking shedload, to finish them off.

Let's be fair, even though Barca fell apart for 20 minutes at Stamford Bridge, they still looked like they were miles better than Chelsea, they were just really too lightweight at the back and not nearly snidey enough. I don't think we'll see the same naivety from Bayern at this stage. I'll be wearing my lederhosen and stuffing my face on brockwurst next week. Gooo on the geeeermans

If we get through and play them in the semi's then I think its written in the stars that we'll beat them. Seriously, after all the pain they have caused us this season it would just be wrong if we lost to them again.

I'm a great believer in Karma, what goes around comes around and all that. Before Xabi's injury we were battering them at Anfield and i'm certain we'd have won that game if he had stayed on the pitch. In Cardiff we should have been 2-0 up before a jammy own goal gave them a life-line.

We'd have Xabi back and in prime condition, with Cisse also chomping at the bit to play too by the time we played them.

Fuck it - cards on the table time. If we get through and play them, then we're all going to Istanbul, mark my words.

As much as i despise Chelsea... I really can`t stand Bayern either. They`re the Mancs of Germany, and their arrogance know no limit. Whenever i see Franz Beckenbauer i think of WW2... Dont know why... I really really hate Bayern. Is there anyway both these team can go out on tuesday???

As much as i despise Chelsea... I really can`t stand Bayern either. They`re the Mancs of Germany, and their arrogance know no limit. Whenever i see Franz Beckenbauer i think of WW2... Dont know why... I really really hate Bayern. Is there anyway both these team can go out on tuesday???

Best way would be for Chelsea to be kicked out for breaking the rules and Bayern to be knocked out by us.

AMEN to that.

Deflected goal in teh first game between us, a , erm , deflected goal in the second game between us. Then a headed own goal by our captain to keep them in the CC final. What next ? Terry's headed clearance loops up of their own bar, and sails over Carson who is stranded (while Drogba and Gudjohnsen hold each of his legs).

I just couldnt face losing to them again. the Chelski Cnut's in work are close to getting it anyway, a loss in the semi would push me over the edge.....

:no

AMEN to that.

Deflected goal in teh first game between us, a , erm , deflected goal in the second game between us. Then a headed own goal by our captain to keep them in the CC final. What next ? Terry's headed clearance loops up of their own bar, and sails over Carson who is stranded (while Drogba and Gudjohnsen hold each of his legs).

I just couldnt face losing to them again. the Chelski Cnut's in work are close to getting it anyway, a loss in the semi would push me over the edge.....

:no

Have the cunts in work been Chelsea throughout. I work in Leeds and prior to the last two seasons mainly worked with Leeds, Man U and Tottenham fans. All of a sudden there's loads of Chelsea fans giving me stick for how much better they are. Strange that.

No one likes the guy who won the lottery, so I can't understand how everyone (like said guys at work) is suddenly loving Chelsea.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Joe Cole score nothing but deflected goals? He never hits a ball cleanly.

No one likes the guy who won the lottery, so I can't understand how everyone (like said guys at work) is suddenly loving Chelsea.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Joe Cole score nothing but deflected goals? He never hits a ball cleanly.

Between him and Lampard they must have over 10 goals which have taken big deflections. They've scored some class goals as well but as well as having more money they seem to have more luck than most others.

They're horrible cunts.