You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 24th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Abysmal. I try not to go hard on any one player but I’m done with Nunez.

I don’t want to hear about how great he’d be if we can teach him to finish, because he’s shown no sign of improving.

I don’t want to hear about how he’s an agent of chaos because it profits us nothing when he can’t finish from 6 yards time after time after time.

I don’t want to see him picking injury time performative fights with opposition players when we’re two nil down, to try and curry favour with fans.

I don’t want to see him in a Liverpool shirt for the rest of the season. Gakpo, Danns and Jota, ta.

• Upvote 4

It's time for Klopp to go because he needs to, he's knackered. But anyone thinking another manager will have us in a better position is deluding themselves.

We'll be back to wondering if we might qualify for the CL every few years at best.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

I fucked this off to see The Jesus And Mary Chain in Den Haag. Correct choice from the look of it. 

Straight up....whafs your opinion on slot? 

And please tell me he doesn't play an inverted full back

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

I fucked this off to see The Jesus And Mary Chain in Den Haag. Correct choice from the look of it. 

More fight in the ancient Reid brothers than our players tonight, I’d imagine.

4 minutes ago, Dave D said:

I’ve no idea what Klopp can be saying to them in the dressing room after that to arrest the decline. What can he possibly say? 

Repay the supporters and finish the season in the top 4 to give the next manager a boost and the club, that's given them so much, a fighting chance.

6 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Hate to say it. 

But this team badly needs a new manager. We're devoid of ideas...... 

All good things come to an end. Klopp just doesn’t want to be here and boy does it show, he should have gone when he made his decision, this is just excruciating now. 

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Mo was great, though, right? 

No he was not great, but when he actually got a pass in front of him he made something happen. I think he only got such a pass two or three times during the 96 minutes though. 

Alarming at all levels really. 

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

Hate to say it. 

But this team badly needs a new manager. We're devoid of ideas...... 

I love him. He's more than a manager. His football against teams who play is thrilling. He has though, always had difficulty against dog shit managers. Heartbreaking it ends there.

1 minute ago, Torvald Utne said:

Diaz was fine

Sorry he was good to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Did he play well? 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think even he was a bit less than his best today man

He made some good saves. With a defence like that in front of him, it's hard to be critical.

Virgil shouldn't be getting off lightly tonight. Very mediocre. Konate was shite and as for Robbo and Trent.

I hope Jurgen plays a few of the kids for the remainder of the season. His parting gift might be getting them ready for next season.

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I would doubt Jesus and Mary  chain was ever the right decision. Apart from tonight.

Big game beaut. 

Is it to late to fly over?