You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking around the darker corners of the internet (football comments on certain websites) we certainly do bolt the piss of a fair few.  It’s also amazing how so few understand additional time.  

I think half the country might explode if we manage to win the league this year. 

30 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

That MOTD coverage was pretty shocking even for them. Funny though seeing them cry, pain in their little faces.

Yeah, hope Forest get relegated just to see Jenas's weird face in crushing disappointment. 

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

cry it in Lineker, cry it in Shearer

46 minutes ago, Champ said:

What’s with the ‘slightly controversial’, Mr Lineker?

43 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Fuck off Jenas. You irrelevant, ineffective, goldfish nonentity

IMG_20240302_232857.jpg

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Show us the one in the first half you horrible twats. ‘He could have given a penalty’. None of these cunts have read the rules

There was a VAR check; he could have given a penalty, and it would have been overturned, because it wasn't a fucking penalty.

What a great day. Beers, great tunes, the company of Mrs RiB, that few minutes just before 5 o clock  and a nice malt to conclude.

Fuck everybody else, you don't like us, you can eat it. We didn't do it for ya. Again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

IMG_6550.jpeg

The final odegaard picture is going to be him taking a picture of arsenal lifting the Premier league trophy. You know this is how this pisstake ends its going to be that meme turned around a million times every picture of arsenal celebrating but with him taking the picture I can feel it in my bones!

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

FAO of any scab mouth breathers reading this.

1. Danilo rugby tackled Danns to the floor on one of our corners and no penalty was given.

2. As such, nobody was getting a penalty for a minor shirt tug.

3. 8 minutes is a MINIMUM of injury time. The clue is how they announce it’s a minimum.

4. Dominguez pissed about getting off the pitch, and then walked to the dugout once he was off. Wasted time, seen by the officials.

5. Danilo kicked the ball away in injury time, was booked for time wasting, which led to further added time.

5. We took all of your shitty poverty chanting and shoved it up your little scab arseholes. You got what you deserved. And if you happen to be relegated by two points I’ll laugh my fucking head off.

6. Write that in your inevitable letter to the PL/ PGMOL.

Gibbs-White also booked moments before Danilo for taking an age over a corner kick. 

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Apparently he legged it down the tunnel after the ref

That cunt hasn't legged it anywhere in 30 years, you seen the size of him?

Got to give credit to Diaz for the past couple of weeks.

He's played a lot of minutes, he's been giving it everything right until the last minute, and he's created a lot of chances. Of course we all want him to take more of them--all of them ideally--but he has really stepped up in the absence of Salah/Jota/Nunez.

• Upvote 8

"Referees are the most hated species in football, people vent their anger at them. It's a thankless job. That's a society issue as well, keyboard warriors who are faceless and can constantly abuse you. Some people find that hard to deal with. Nobody likes negativity.

"You make decisions in a split second and most of the time you are correct. If you get them wrong you are going to get death threats and social media abuse. These things go on in your head before you make those decisions.”

Mark Clattenberg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Konate got a head injury from clashing with Kelleher? Not from the Forest players boot then.

And penalty my arse.

They wouldn't do it with any other club, fucking twats.

very hard to tell from the camera angles if Konate was caught by the boot, regardless, that’s dangerous play….& happened before the so called shirt ‘pull’

5 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Apparently he legged it down the tunnel after the ref

Not sure he’d be capable of ‘legging’ it anywhere, and I say that as a big guy myself.

olympiacos-nottingham-forest-owner-evang

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Looking around the darker corners of the internet (football comments on certain websites) we certainly do bolt the piss of a fair few.  It’s also amazing how so few understand additional time.  

I think half the country might explode if we manage to win the league this year. 

It will be an asterisk win because the footballing powers conspired to let Klopp win it in his final season….

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Clattenberg should stick to referring Gladiators. It’s his level these days.

I am now and, will always be, pro-Clattenburg.

That Kuyt derby is my favourite game of football ever. I loved everything about it.

It was perfect.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Another angle near the Liverpool fans. You can see the Forest fan RedKnight mentions on the Pod, running on to confront Tierney. They should definitely be punished.