You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Wed 31st Jan 2024 (8:15pm)

Trumo

11 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

They were awful - absolute stinkers from Caicedo, Chilwell and Mudryk. 

Anyone on that side for our bench?

They’ve fell off a cliff since Tuchel left haven’t they? The two finals we had against them in 2022 were really close affairs, and realistically could have gone either way. That last night was as dominant a performance as I can remember against a Chelsea team since the dodgy Russian walked through the door and bought them success.

If they miss out on Europe again this season, you would think they will be severely restricted in the transfer window this summer. Todd Boehly is the best thing to happen to them since they were relegated in 1988.

As for Pochettino, I’m starting to think that Harry Kane and Son made him look a much better manager than he actually is.

The Reds were absolutely magnificent last night though, not sure any team out there could have lived with us in that mood.

Chelsea fans/LFC detractors crying about not getting penalties instead of focussing on how utterly shit they are and deserved nothing from the game. They were diving for penalties all night, it was clear when that shithead Chilwell blatantly dived without getting a touch what their gameplan was. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

They’ve fell off a cliff since Tuchel left haven’t they? The two finals we had against them in 2022 were really close affairs, and realistically could have gone either way. That last night was as dominant a performance as I can remember against a Chelsea team since the dodgy Russian walked through the door and bought them success.

If they miss out on Europe again this season, you would think they will be severely restricted in the transfer window this summer. Todd Boehly is the best thing to happen to them since they were relegated in 1988.

As for Pochettino, I’m starting to think that Harry Kane and Son made him look a much better manager than he actually is.

The Reds were absolutely magnificent last night though, not sure any team out there could have lived with us in that mood.

Yea, and Boehly will insure any and every move is a circus.

It's great.

51 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Chelsea have 13 players whose contracts don’t run out until at least 2030.

Insanely badly run football club. 

They thought they were being clever over FFP but all they did was alert the authorities to a loophole. They were also banking on being in the Top 4, and they won't be. So now they are shitting themselves because, like a few clubs they've watched the PL crack down on Everton and realised that without European football they may be in the shit.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They thought they were being clever over FFP but all they did was alert the authorities to a loophole. They were also banking on being in the Top 4, and they won't be. So now they are shitting themselves because, like a few clubs they've watched the PL crack down on Everton and realised that without European football they may be in the shit.

Nobody could have predicted this when they were dolling out 8 year contracts to mercenaries. Apart from literally everyone accept Todd Boehly.

34 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The hilarious thing is that the players are now in gilded cages, and some those who might aspire to joining a bigger club - and there are enough of them - won’t be arsed playing out of their skins because it’s not going to happen.

Top four might be an aspiration for the foreseeable future .

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

The hilarious thing is that the players are now in gilded cages, and some those who might aspire to joining a bigger club - and there are enough of them - won’t be arsed playing out of their skins because it’s not going to happen.

Top four might be an aspiration for the foreseeable future .

I support Winston Bogarde FC not Chelsea FC.

7 hours ago, The wanderer said:

I got a text from someone at the game who said the club had to put out a message about their fans chanting about Hillsborough , was this true FFS?

They used to sing ‘you killed your own fans’ back in the day when the press had hearing difficulties ( ie no media narrative/ mock outrage to join in with).

Only talking Rafa era CL games.

10 hours ago, The wanderer said:

I got a text from someone at the game who said the club had to put out a message about their fans chanting about Hillsborough , was this true FFS?

I heard an announcement in their end that sounded like one of the "None of that shite" announcements, but I couldn't hear what was said or what prompted it, because we were just too fucking LOUD.