You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League - 4/2/23 - 15:00

an tha

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

A decent chunk of it can come from getting rid of lots of these players. By removing their enormous wages and using the resources better.

A rebuild is needed as we have allowed it to get to that point instead of a steady refresh.

Problem is you can't realistically turnover over loads of players in one window.

It will be at most 3 out 2 or 3 in, in the summer....whether it is enough or not only time will tell.

For me we have not done enough over last few transfer windows to steadily transition and refresh.

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

Apart from the keeper & Robbo, there shouldn’t be one player safe from getting sold this summer. 

Look at city bouncing that Cancelo out and trying to do the same with Bernado Silva and we’re looking to give absolute shite like Firmino new contracts.

This clubs badly lost its way 

Robertson has been shite again today.  2nd goal came from his usual shit defending whilst being half asleep.

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

Still nailing my colours to the mast of a midfield rebuild will fix us.....but where is the roughly 200m we need for it gonna come from....?

A midfield rebuild wont fix this because even if a new midfield created more chances, the current front 3 wouldnt convert them and we'd still conceed crap goals.

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

I’d say Everton can’t wait for the derby next week and we’ve a full weeks training as well before it so as usual after that we’ll be pure shite.

After today they will be well up for it, unfortunately I don't think we will be we had a full 5 weeks off and a trip to Dubai to work on things and iron things out according to Klopp we've been worse than before it's Febuary and we've had 1 win this year Wolves in the cup.

A decision will have to be made with Klopp at this point. Does he go, or does a chunk of the squad fuck off. That's where we are. There is a disconnect between him and the players.

For me a bunch of players need to leave, he has to stay, most of the assistants, including that wannabe Ljinders have to go and we need a director of football asap.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I just think that after four/five seasons of monumental effort  fighting for everything they are just drained, mentally and physically. 

mentally and physically fucked after all that effort and the PEDs running out not helped but FSG as been said numerous times needed to refresh the team while we were boss

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’m a glass half empty person at the best of times but I’m genuinely worried about getting dragged into a relegation fight, I honestly think we are that bad, I just don’t see where we get points.

Welcome.

Teams gone to shit the moment we tried to integrate thiago into it. I know people say what about last season, but then we had Fabinho and Virgil playing to decent levels that made us hard to beat...even then last we season a lot of games were tough to watch and we somehow found a way.

Thiago is just plays like an amateur throwing himself about a little and so gets a few interceptions that some people call tackles.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’m a glass half empty person at the best of times but I’m genuinely worried about getting dragged into a relegation fight, I honestly think we are that bad, I just don’t see where we get points.

FSG aren't interested in the club as a day to day concern anymore.

The players looked totally goosed after five years of giving everything. 

Klopp? Well. Looks like he's been played like a fiddle by the owners. I'm guessing that's why Ward and Edwards fucked off. 

Ljinders is a case of Emperor's New Clothes, I think. 

I think we'll finish bottom half. 

Madrid will beat us about 7-0 on aggregate. 

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

A midfield rebuild wont fix this because even if a new midfield created more chances, the current front 3 wouldnt convert them and we'd still conceed crap goals.

That's it.  The midfield is getting the blame here, quite rightly, but fuck me, the defence and the attack are even worse.