You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

10 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The best thing about that article is that he's a former Mayor.

There used to be a time when newspapers most truthful print was the date that it was published and the RRP. Now they don't cost anything and it's hard to prove the date it was published is actually truthful.

I know but it's not like.... 

Former Liverpool Lord Mayor sparks outrage with comments about poor getting food handouts but spending cash on iPhones - Liverpool Echo

Foodbank iPhone comments row; Cllr criticised for 'disgraceful' radio remarks. - Free Online Library (thefreelibrary.com)

Consistency folks. 

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I remember when the credit crunch hit, it was a middle class recession in many ways. There was some ex director type on Sky News talking about how he'd been to the job centre and they don't actually help you find a job. This was actually newsworthy stuff. A Job centre is, and always has been, a guilt and punishment factory for poor people. 

It was also where you’d go for a crisis loan after losing your giro on the way home from the Post Office for the fifth fortnight in a row. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’m not a fan of Gnasher at all but why is he being negged for posting that video of that woman in hospital and the little evil imp?

I think it's probably how many times it's been posted and asking for negs for it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’m not a fan of Gnasher at all but why is he being negged for posting that video of that woman in hospital and the little evil imp?

He isn't. He's being negged for spamming it. There's occasionally posting some interesting breaking information or whatever, then there's spamming the same video from multiple sources in different posts, quoting yourself posting that video with a link to an article about the video, then spamming that link in response. It's not about somebody posting a video. It's his thing, he just spams shit he read on twitter, then for some reason replies to the tweet on here. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

@Gnasher you promised me the other day, man. 

When our Prime Minister makes a propaganda video using a drum beat from a Gary Glitter record ( allegedly) it deserves to be held to the light.

When a lady on a hospital ward rightly brings up the subject of nurses pay with our Prime Minister the lady deserves to be heard. 

You'll get over it.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It was a poor choice of words to be fair, I wanted to say retarded but I know it's frowned upon in some circles. 

I'm honestly not convinced Sunak is much better.  He's a slow witted dope.  There's nearly as many clips of him looking a twat as there is of Truss and he's been in politics a far shorter time. Just in the last 4 days he's done a vacant speech looking at the wrong camera, he's reappointed Braverman ffs, and there's clips today of him being given the runaround and outwitted by a poorly pensioner. 

He's a short-arsed arsehole.

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hey Rishi, PM me I want to have a chat. Not sure how long you've been a member of TLW but I need to know where you got your UFO from. 

I've got news for you, it's not flying. So more like a UTO.

37 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He isn't. He's being negged for spamming it. There's occasionally posting some interesting breaking information or whatever, then there's spamming the same video from multiple sources in different posts, quoting yourself posting that video with a link to an article about the video, then spamming that link in response. It's not about somebody posting a video. It's his thing, he just spams shit he read on twitter, then for some reason replies to the tweet on here. 

Number of times you've referred to me on this thread today, twelve.

Number of posts of mine you've negged thus far, six.