You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, House of Dirk said:

Sunak has a raging hard on for Corbyn. Someone tell this dumb motherfucker that he isnt even in the party

I think he's trying to provoke Starmer, or other senior Labour figures, into denouncing Corbyn to cause upset and further division in the Labour Party.  Chances are Labour can only beat themselves at the moment.

Labour need not to rise to it.

7 minutes ago, Moo said:

I think he's trying to provoke Starmer, or other senior Labour figures, into denouncing Corbyn to cause upset and further division in the Labour Party.  Chances are Labour can only beat themselves at the moment.

Labour need not to rise to it.

Corbyn is a verb, huge sways of the British public believe he is threatening to their livelihoods, they couldn't tell you why he is but they know he is. Anything the Tories can do to associate him with Starmer is a good days work.

10 minutes ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/03/red-wall-voters-willing-to-give-rishi-sunak-a-chance-according-to-focus-group

Fucking hell. The carefully handpicked voters of Sedgefield are a bit fucking stupid aren't they. "I know it's a shit-filled sandwich but I'll give it a go". You just can't help some people.

I truly despair at people.

57 minutes ago, skend04 said:

It's only a handful of people but to 'report'  it as the Red Wall is a bit mental of a paper like the Guardian. Especially when it's just the thoughts of 4 or 5 people.

But lots of people are the same. This country is fucked. Those comments about Starmer - "yeah, the Tories have almost destroyed the country - BUT I DON'T SEE STARMER OFFERING MUCH."

Why aren't they blaming the people in charge? It's like Stockholm Syndrome. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

But lots of people are the same. This country is fucked. Those comments about Starmer - "yeah, the Tories have almost destroyed the country - BUT I DON'T SEE STARMER OFFERING MUCH."

Why aren't they blaming the people in charge? It's like Stockholm Syndrome. 

Yeah, it's lots of people in the context of FPTP but almost 3/4 of the electorate aren't prepared to put up with the shysters. A lot more want them out, they've just got to vote to get them out 

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

It's only a handful of people but to 'report'  it as the Red Wall is a bit mental of a paper like the Guardian. Especially when it's just the thoughts of 4 or 5 people.

Sadly it is quite representative of a lot of views i hear from people - there was a lot of damage done by the media and by that cunt Johnson et al to Labour's reputation with people - they were very targeted and clever in how they painted them, and sadly a lot of people still buy it.

And don't get me started on the 'oh they are all as bad as each other so we will just stick with these' brigade....

• Upvote 1

When the tories keep attacking over supporting Corbyn Lab should just reply with "Many of you served under Johnson, then you decided you did not want to, then you decided you would support him again if he stood to be your latest leader, and you have flip flopped endlessly for months.......of course we stood behind our then leader - maybe if your party did the same behind a leader for more than 5 mins you wouldn't be in the mess you are today...."

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some of us can move more freely than others 

Indeed. Those pushing this Brexit bollocks are either stupid or protected from its impact, or both. As for his comments, they were in response to claims for asylum, which is. Entirely different to freedom of movement. The diminutive fucking twat. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Indeed. Those pushing this Brexit bollocks are either stupid or protected from its impact, or both. As for his comments, they were in response to claims for asylum, which is. Entirely different to freedom of movement. The diminutive fucking twat. 

I'm just catching up with PMQ's and to be honest he's nearly as bad as Johnson for deflection and lies. How they've managed to dig up an evil more snarling evil cunt than Priti Patel in Braverman is beyond the realms of normality. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I'm just catching up with PMQ's and to be honest he's nearly as bad as Johnson for deflection and lies. How they've managed to dig up an evil more snarling evil cunt than Priti Patel in Braverman is beyond the realms of normality. 

He is just as bad as Johnson, didn’t answer a single one of Starmer’s questions. He’s more polished and confident than Johnson though, which would be a worry if they hadn’t already fucked their chances at the next GE. 

The ‘Red Wall’ isn’t voting in a Hindu PM. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He is just as bad as Johnson, didn’t answer a single one of Starmer’s questions. He’s more polished and confident than Johnson though, which would be a worry if they hadn’t already fucked their chances at the next GE. 

The ‘Red Wall’ isn’t voting in a Hindu PM. 

Neil Ruddock is more polished than Johnson. All Sunak does is quote pre-written lines. 

With the recent tory rhetoric mate I think the 'red wall' will wank themselves into a frenzy about their focus on migrants. Braverman is still in a job despite breaking ministerial rules and thtreatening national security 6 times, why? Because she will stand there and make inflammatory statements that will influence the racist wankers in this country. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Neil Ruddock is more polished than Johnson. All Sunak does is quote pre-written lines. 

With the recent tory rhetoric mate I think the 'red wall' will wank themselves into a frenzy about their focus on migrants. Braverman is still in a job despite breaking ministerial rules and thtreatening national security 6 times, why? Because she will stand there and make inflammatory statements that will influence the racist wankers in this country. 

Two years until the GE. I think The North would rather bend the knee to the posh white bloke.