You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

Ronaldo and United are the footballing equivalent of going off to uni and living your best life only to return home to live with your parents knowing full well that you’ll be out the door with the first bird who flashed her tits at you 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dandyman said:

Ronaldo and United are the footballing equivalent of going off to uni and living your best life only to return home to live with your parents knowing full well that you’ll be out the door with the first bird who flashed her tits at you 

A brilliant analogy, in full.

But where is Ronaldo going to go?  Who wants him?  I reckon Ten Hag would let him go in a heartbeat but as there's no one in for him Ronaldo is just posturing and saving face, acting like he is being forced to stay.

21 minutes ago, Moo said:

But where is Ronaldo going to go?  Who wants him?  I reckon Ten Hag would let him go in a heartbeat but as there's no one in for him Ronaldo is just posturing and saving face, acting like he is being forced to stay.

If I was in charge at Man Utd, I’d tell Ronaldo if he repays the club whatever they’ve paid Juventus so far, then he can have his contract cancelled.  

Then watch as nobody wants to sign him, even for free. 

Ronaldo obviously still got masses to offer somebody, probably even a CL club, he’s such a self centred cunt, nobody wants him.

He should have taken that Saudi offer. That or he decides to try the MLS, although I doubt that because I can’t see him doing well in Folsom. 

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

If I was in charge at Man Utd, I’d tell Ronaldo if he repays the club whatever they’ve paid Juventus so far, then he can have his contract cancelled.  

Then watch as nobody wants to sign him, even for free. 

Ronaldo obviously still got masses to offer somebody, probably even a CL club, he’s such a self centred cunt, nobody wants him.

He should have taken that Saudi offer. That or he decides to try the MLS, although I doubt that because I can’t see him doing well in Folsom. 

He’d be perfect for the MLS, he can be rolled out to do his fancy tricks without any horrible defensive work being required and he can go home with a big bag of cash. But he wants to win the champions league again somewhere, and create a record of winning it 6 times.