Quantcast
What's the first thing your going to do once the the Lockdown is Over ? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Dougie Do'ins

What's the first thing your going to do once the the Lockdown is Over ?

I have a feeling the pubs & restaurants opening again is some way off but aye, that first pint with my mates is going to taste fucking good whenever it comes.

I'll be buying a new CD player too, mine packed in on Wednesday & I'll be going to the record shop to give them some support if they haven't gone out of business.

I'm in the middle of moving house as well so that will be resuming as soon as possible.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The missing apostrophe and 'e' is doing my head in already.

Haha. Kinell, I actually stopped thought about it but these are strange times we live in.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Haha. Kinell, I actually stopped thought about it but these are strange times we live in.

There’s still time to change it. And get rid of the unnecessary capital letters too!

In answer to your OP, I’ll be getting a haircut, sending the kids to grandma’s and going out for something to eat with Mrs Turdseye. 

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The missing apostrophe and 'e' is doing my head in already.

#be kind

• Upvote 1

Go round and hug my mum and dad, assuming you mean when the people in  vulnerable groups can move freely again.

And then go to the gym 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Go Christmas shopping.

Head to Devon and hug everyone, probably bringing a fresh wave with me.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Champ said:

Go round and hug my mum and dad, assuming you mean when the people in  vulnerable groups can move freely again.

And then go to the gym 

Yeah, Mum and Dad would be pretty high on the list.

We’re not on lockdown yet, but pubs and restaurants are closed. So yeah, I’d take my missus out for a nice dinner and take her to the pub after to meet up with friends and keep drinking.

Go and see my best mate who's mam died literally days before the lockdown kicked off. He was fortunate enough to find out the cause of her death this week in the midst of a pandemic, but unfortunately he is going to have a funeral where only 12 people can be present. I saw him briefly before the lockdown started, but I haven’t seen his wife and kids, and his sister, people I’ve known and loved for years.

I’m also missing my sisters, nieces and nephew, and my sister’s dog like crazy. Also my sister’s husband turns 50 in April and there were big plans for a family and friends do that’s been kiboshed. If we all get through it then a big family shindig at The Fishpool Inn in Delamere is defo on the cards.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8