You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Being disliked by the forum dregs is a good thing. 

Gordon, I’m thinking hard for the right words but from the outside, the person looking badly here is you. If there are people winding you up is it not better to avoid engaging with them?

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh I remember when you blocked me and then unblocked me and sent me a PM asking to be friends.  You keep forgetting about that though. 

You keep spreading that bullshit in an attempt to look good. I never asked to be friends, just to try and get on for the sake of the forum. My mistake though, as you clearly revel in looking for confrontation. You constantly leave snide remarks about Jairz, myself or any other person who ignores you. You really are a sad cunt, but it does keep us entertained. You'll be glad to know that I don't have anyone on ignore anymore, I can ignore what I want anyway. I will however pick you up on your irrelevant bullshit, but then you'll claim to have me on ignore like you do with certain other members who you can't belittle without getting your arse handed to you. I also liked the spat you had with a certain forum member who said he'd speak to you at a game, you then changed your tune as reality dawned. We'll never meet, which is a good thing. 

Just now, Evelyn Tentions said:

Fix yourselves up with these, you don't need bog rolls unless you use them instead of tissues for sneezes (cheapskates) . Cheap and easy to fit yourself (hint, remember to turn the water off first). Far more hygienic.

IMG_20200314_151552.jpg

IMG_20200314_151615_1.jpg

Same procedure as washing your hands.

20 secs with warm water, move your hand about to dismantle any solid nuggets and hose until the water comes clear.

Keep the good hygiene up folks!

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

You keep spreading that bullshit in an attempt to look good. I never asked to be friends, just to try and get on for the sake of the forum. My mistake though, as you clearly revel in looking for confrontation. You constantly leave snide remarks about Jairz, myself or any other person who ignores you. You really are a sad cunt, but it does keep us entertained. You'll be glad to know that I don't have anyone on ignore anymore, I can ignore what I want anyway. I will however pick you up on your irrelevant bullshit, but then you'll claim to have me on ignore like you do with certain other members who you can't belittle without getting your arse handed to you. I also liked the spat you had with a certain forum member who said he'd speak to you at a game, you then changed your tune as reality dawned. We'll never meet, which is a good thing. 

I think you'll find I've already organised the event, mate.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Champ said:

Gordon, I’m thinking hard for the right words but from the outside, the person looking badly here is you. If there are people winding you up is it not better to avoid engaging with them?

I think fighting your own corner is a good way to go, especially when it is always the same posters looking for confrontation, Cath. None of us are perfect but some think they are. Like I always say, some posters will agree with what I say whilst others won't, but I'll be damned if I'm going to turn the other cheek anymore. Sometimes a dose of the truth might register with those who need it. It's only a forum and by no means a major part of my life. 

24 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

How come horseracing has not been affected by mass cancellations of sporting events?

Cause the higher power thought it would be fucking hysterical for some horse called Solo to cost me 4.5k from a free one pound bet. 

Hope the cunt is in burgers today.

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Internet friends?

im not trying to be snidey, I genuinely don’t like you, Jairz, NV, Moof.  I’d imagine they care about that exactly the same amount I care about you and them not liking me.  Zero.  

I’ve never had you on ignore.  I have NV and Moof on ignore along with the late or imprisoned DT. 

I vaguely remember SLD on a new name saying he’d meet me at a game.  I asked Stig who he was as never noticed him before and didn’t recognise the name.  I’ve been to loads of games since. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Evelyn Tentions said:

NZ has joined the list of places requiring new arrivals to self isolate.

How are people supposed to get from wherever they arrive to their chosen isolation place?

All Schools/Uni's and Kindergartens shut over here now. Borders still open, which kind of renders all other measures useless. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Internet friends?

im not trying to be snidey, I genuinely don’t like you, Jairz, NV, Moof.  I’d imagine they care about that exactly the same amount I care about you and them not liking me.  Zero.  

I’ve never had you on ignore.  I have NV and Moof on ignore along with the late or imprisoned DT. 

I vaguely remember SLD on a new name saying he’d meet me at a game.  I asked Stig who he was as never noticed him before and didn’t recognise the name.  I’ve been to loads of games since. 

No, I said wouldn't it be better to try and get on for the sake of the forum. Like I have already said, my mistake. I'm glad you don't like me, and you are definitely a snide bastard, why else would you continuously quote people in a negative way when you know they are ignoring you. The bloke who pulled you up was 'Juniper' and you literally changed tact and shit yourself. Life is too short to give a damn about blerts like you though, this forum just reflects life in general, you get on with a lot of people but not with others.  

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

89406710_10158250473211979_8801897906731

As I said earlier, the average age in Italy is 45.9. I notice SD chose to ignore that fact though. 

3 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

As an immunosuppressed wanker, can I apply to have you banned for a couple of weeks, can’t take too many risks.

Just unplug the fans in your pc, that should fix it. If it's a laptop then shove some blue tack in the vents. iPad or iPhone just boil for 10 minutes.

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

I missed an opportunity to say 'That may well be the case,but they are carriers.'

Probably for the best, you have to be very careful with virus-based humour in this thread. People so touchy these days

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

89406710_10158250473211979_8801897906731

It's not just that. People have a basic lack of medical knowledge. Pneumonia can put anybody in the hospital and this virus has been shown to cause Pneumonia. Now, the younger you are, the less chance of getting Pneumonia, but if you do get it, young age doesn't preclude you from a possible ICU visit. And if you're in a country where the ICU's are overwhelmed, you'll bare witness to something horrific and it'll probably scar you for the rest of your life. Yeah, all of that sounds real pleasant.