You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beverly Hills Cop Vs Lethal Weapon

Bjornebye

Beverly Hills Cop Vs Lethal Weapon   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better ?

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Watched BHC last night. It was far shitter than I remembered. The opening half hour has some of the worst acting you'll ever see. It picks up once it's more Murphy, Reinhold and the other fella though.

I'd forgotten Mike from Breaking Bad was in it too.

Same for me, I watched it about a month ago & just thought it was shite.

I think Leathal Weapon is shite too though so not much competition here, two bald cunts fighting over a comb.

20 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Watched BHC last night. It was far shitter than I remembered. The opening half hour has some of the worst acting you'll ever see. It picks up once it's more Murphy, Reinhold and the other fella though.

I'd forgotten Mike from Breaking Bad was in it too.

15 hours ago, Mook said:

Same for me, I watched it about a month ago & just thought it was shite.

I think Leathal Weapon is shite too though so not much competition here, two bald cunts fighting over a comb.

Thick twats the acting isn’t meant to be good that’s the whole point. 

Two bald cunts fighting over “oh I’m so pure when it comes to theatre the stage is my coffin, platform and life’s work all rolled into one monologue” 

Stick to pulling cans of irn bru out of each other’s heinous shitpipes  

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thick twats the acting isn’t meant to be good that’s the whole point. 

Two bald cunts fighting over “oh I’m so pure when it comes to theatre the stage is my coffin, platform and life’s work all rolled into one monologue” 

Stick to pulling cans of irn bru out of each other’s heinous shitpipes  

I'm more than happy not to agree with your opinion of a film, you gibbering moronic fuckwit.

Stick to watching Pulp Fiction and pretending you've got a clue about cinema.

Happy Christmas.

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'm more than happy not to agree with your opinion of a film, you gibbering moronic fuckwit.

Happy Christmas.

I would just like reiterate what Babb's has said here.

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Happy Christmas.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I would just like reiterate what Babb's has said here.

Absolute blaggers. Stick to having Steely Dan in your Spotify playlist and thinking you’re the oracle of anything because half the people don’t know or care that you think you’re a 70s soul train diva. Baldy boring bastards. 

Oh and merry Christmas both xx

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute blaggers. Stick to having Steely Dan in your Spotify playlist and thinking you’re the oracle of anything because half the people don’t know or care that you think you’re a 70s soul train diva. Baldy boring bastards. 

And you leave the film threads to people who don't think Fellini is a type of pasta you fat fuck.

Happy New Year too.

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christmas is even worse than your shitey Mel Gibson films.

• Upvote 1

There was some shit 80s cinema program on Sky arts last night hosted by that Alex Zane cunt. Both Beverly Hills Cop and Lethal Weapon got brief mentions. 

They got a load z list fuckwits in it provide shite analysis. Some of them probably weren't even born when most of the films came out.

Some of the top quality analysis involved talking about the 1989 Batman film."Yes, everyone identifies with Bruce Wayne/Batman as he's not a superhero, he's an everyman, a regular guy". Yep. A billionaire orphan who dresses up as a bat and has tons of expensive gadgets is an everyday guy. 

Top Gun got some proper Ron Manager analysis "Yes, Top Gun, planes and aviator shades with Testosterone, very 80S". Some fuckwit said if Top gun was made today it would just be all CGI. apart from the sequel they made this year which didn't have any CGI. 

"No one does any if their own stunts anymore unlike the 80s" apart from Tom Cruise who you've just mentioned 10 seconds ago.