You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

I hate Rangers. Have done for years because they're cunts. I was on holidays in Portugal, in a little room in the lobby watching Man Utd in the champions league, no particular interest just waiting on my missus to get ready. Down comes about 15 Rangers fans and  they change the station without as much as an acknowledgement of my existence from any of them. Cunts the lot if them.

10 minutes ago, No2 said:

I hate Rangers. Have done for years because they're cunts. I was on holidays in Portugal, in a little room in the lobby watching Man Utd in the champions league, no particular interest just waiting on my missus to get ready. Down comes about 15 Rangers fans and  they change the station without as much as an acknowledgement of my existence from any of them. Cunts the lot if them.

To be fair, I can see exactly where you're coming from. Must have been traumatic. 

I can remember standing in a pub on my own, minding my own business, when this cunt in a Rangers shirt came up to me, bold as brass, and said "hello".

Just now, A Red said:

To be fair, I can see exactly where you're coming from. Must have been traumatic. 

I can remember standing in a pub on my own, minding my own business, when this cunt in a Rangers shirt came up to me, bold as brass, and said "hello".

The fucking nerve of them 

10 minutes ago, A Red said:

I said "What do you mean, hello?" And do you know what he came back with? He said "erm...I just mean hello" I said " hur hur I can suss you out" So i kicked him in the bollocks

Are you sure it didn't go:

Ork - "Hello"

A-Red - "Hello"

Both Together -  "we are the Billy Boys, Hello, Hello, we are the Billy Boys, we're up to our knees in Fenian blood surrender or you'll die for we are the Bridgeton Billy Boys!"

To the dismay of the Nuns sat eating a Fish & Chip Friday in the Wetherspoons?  

??

I'm joking. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ork - "Hello"

A-Red - "Hello"

Both Together -  "we are the Billy Boys, Hello, Hello, we are the Billy Boys, we're up to our knees in Fenian blood surrender or you'll die for we are the Bridgeton Billy Boys!"

??

I'm joking. 

They better have been chips and not fries or else those nuns deserved it.

42 minutes ago, A Red said:

I said "What do you mean, hello?" And do you know what he came back with? He said "erm...I just mean hello" I said " hur hur I can suss you out" So i kicked him in the bollocks

Provocative fucker. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I'd actually have classed that as doing you a favour. But each to their own.

1 hour ago, A Red said:

I can remember standing in a pub on my own, minding my own business, when this cunt in a Rangers shirt came up to me, bold as brass, and said hello

That's a fair point, I will consider it a lucky escape I didn't have to talk to any of the cunts.

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Ork - "Hello"

A-Red - "Hello"

??

I'm joking. 

If it was a scouse nun back in the day, she'd batter the fuck out of any Rangers (or Celtic) mob. Hard as nails they were. 

• Upvote 1

What goes around comes around.

Had a family check in to one of the cottages on Friday from Glasgow, i jauntily greeted them with a hopefull " is it hail hail or follow follow i should say to you?"  I got a suspicious "definitely hail hail" as a reply. "Oh yeah and me" says I.

liar liar lol GIF

4 hours ago, A Red said:

What goes around comes around.

Had a family check in to one of the cottages on Friday from Glasgow, i jauntily greeted them with a hopefull " is it hail hail or follow follow i should say to you?"  I got a suspicious "definitely hail hail" as a reply. "Oh yeah and me" says I.

liar liar lol GIF

A Red on Sunday morning, early hours

disaster_girl_01.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 04/04/2019 at 11:51, A Red said:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 03/04/2019 at 22:24, Bjornebye said:

Fine. Can we both agree to shut the fuck up about it now then? 

The above said in reply to me typing this --

Ok, I've pointed out where you, lets be generous, have been a bigot. Its there, you can see it. You havent defended it, instead you have decided to go on the attack.

You accuse me of being a bigot because I wouldnt support Celtic due to them being a nationalist leaning club. I've pointed out that or the fact you wouldnt support Rangers is not a bigoted act

You've go on about religion, I have made no mention of religion

You now say that you can see through me and that I really want to make bigoted comments. The fact that i never have is lost on you, you have on numerous occasions. Dont judge me by your standards.

Now we're on to whataboutery, look at them etc. Irrelevant.

I'm not asking you to stop loving Celtic or hating Rangers, it is what it is. Im asking you to stop the bigoted comments, as seen earlier and maybe go elsewhere when you feel the urge to spread hatred.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, A Red said:

The above said in reply to me typing this --

Ok, I've pointed out where you, lets be generous, have been a bigot. Its there, you can see it. You havent defended it, instead you have decided to go on the attack.

You accuse me of being a bigot because I wouldnt support Celtic due to them being a nationalist leaning club. I've pointed out that or the fact you wouldnt support Rangers is not a bigoted act

You've go on about religion, I have made no mention of religion

You now say that you can see through me and that I really want to make bigoted comments. The fact that i never have is lost on you, you have on numerous occasions. Dont judge me by your standards.

Now we're on to whataboutery, look at them etc. Irrelevant.

I'm not asking you to stop loving Celtic or hating Rangers, it is what it is. Im asking you to stop the bigoted comments, as seen earlier and maybe go elsewhere when you feel the urge to spread hatred.

Put me on ignore you uppity closet Tory royalist prick.