Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 51 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

On 14/10/2019 at 11:23, viRdjil said:

Pep being cheeky here I reckon.

Is Aguero trying to take a selfie with Hendo mid-match in that photo? Huge if true.

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2019 at 21:26, dave u said:

Both twats. Fuck them both. Bernardo is more snide but David can fuck off too.

I think all of the midfield and attacking greats in the PL have a little bit of snide in them. I'd say David Silva is a lot less snide than Bergkamp, Shearer, Gerrard, Keane, Scholes, Rooney, Vieira, Suarez etc though. Maybe Henry is the exception?

I'll give you Bernardo (or even Aguero), he's displayed more cuntishness in his short stint than D. Silva has to date.

18 minutes ago, lebron said:

I think all of the midfield and attacking greats in the PL have a little bit of snide in them. I'd say David Silva is a lot less snide than Bergkamp, Shearer, Gerrard, Keane, Scholes, Rooney, Vieira, Suarez etc though. Maybe Henry is the exception?

I'll give you Bernardo (or even Aguero), he's displayed more cuntishness in his short stint than D. Silva has to date.

Not to sure you'll find many Irish agreeing with the Henry shout. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Is Aguero trying to take a selfie with Hendo mid-match in that photo? Huge if true.

Looks like he's impeding a quick throw in. Tactical foul that.

3 hours ago, Grinch said:

Not to sure you'll find many Irish agreeing with the Henry shout. 

Thought about that, was thinking more along the lines of leaving your foot in... He was always pretty arrogant, but can't remember many other episodes where he caused a stir because of bad behaviour.

10 minutes ago, lebron said:

Thought about that, was thinking more along the lines of leaving your foot in... He was always pretty arrogant, but can't remember many other episodes where he caused a stir because of bad behaviour.

Only thing I ever hated him for was how easily he turned carragher inside out.  Must have been a nightmare playing against that team though. 

Pep in Christmas footy scheduling.

It is what it is. Since I came here it happened the same. The concept is not about in this period. I love to play on Boxing Day and at winter when families and kids can go to the stadium and enjoy it. The problem is the system doesn’t protect the players. Another day we will have more recovery than the other ones. It is what it is. Maybe the broadcasters are fans of other clubs. If we have to play tomorrow, we have to play tomorrow. We have to play, we’re going to play.

14 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

It is what it is. Since I came here it happened the same. The concept is not about in this period. I love to play on Boxing Day and at winter when families and kids can go to the stadium and enjoy it. The problem is the system doesn’t protect the players. Another day we will have more recovery than the other ones. It is what it is. Maybe the broadcasters are fans of other clubs. If we have to play tomorrow, we have to play tomorrow. We have to play, we’re going to play.

Was this cunt in Love Island? 

5 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Missed the best quote out from his boss

Omar Berrada, City’s chief operating officer, said that the tight turn-around brought the “sporting integrity of the league” into question on Thursday

8 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Indeed, Pep. I mean, does this cunt not take notice of anything but Pep FC or is he stupid enough to think that the FFP-cheating City are actually the victim of some bizarre conspiracy?

Screenshot_20191019-103420_Chrome.jpg

The fucking audacity of that shower of oil cheating cunts saying that the integrity of the competition is being brought into question. It's fucking galling. And it's without a hint of fucking irony. Cunts

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Missed the best quote out from his boss

Omar Berrada, City’s chief operating officer, said that the tight turn-around brought the “sporting integrity of the league” into question on Thursday

Hahaha! You couldn't write irony any better.

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Tough game for them today, I'll be watching.

Indeed, in all the hype for our game no one seems to have mentioned this!