You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Well looking forward to Selby Warrington and Stevenson Jack.

Will be tuning in early and hoping beyond hope that Davies gets battered. More chance of me visiting fowler1972’s blog though.

Stevenson/Jack is a tough one. On the one hand you have Jack who is garnering a reputation for 'taking Souls' and is extremely well rounded, whereas Stevenson is 40 and has been fighting weak opposition for years but despite his age he doesn't have that many miles on the clock.

I'd prefer Jack to win but I predict a Stevenson stoppage victory.

Jack's style really plays into Stevenson's hands. He's a volume puncher that breaks fighters down piece by piece.  It's a dangerous fight for both of them. On one hand Stevenson could break under the pressure because he's an old man and can't handle the type of pace Jack could put on him. On the other Jack needs to work at a range where he can be zapped into unconsciousness at any second. 

Jack's style really plays into Stevenson's hands. He's a volume puncher that breaks fighters down piece by piece. It's a dangerous fight for both of them. On one hand Stevenson could break under the pressure because he's an old man and can't handle the type of pace Jack could put on him. On the other Jack needs to work at a range where he can be zapped into unconsciousness at any second.

Jack has only fought a shot to pieces Nathan Cleverly at Light-Heavy as well, big step up this for him.

Looking forward to Selby Warrington now. I predict either Selby picking Warrington off under pressure and maybe even stopping him late, or Warrington on points if Selby fades late on with being tight at the weight.

What's everyone doing for this? Anyone going?

Warrington and his fans are fucking dickheads, I hope to god Selby embarrasses him for 12 rounds solid.

Got no feelings either way about Warrington but those Leeds fans are all gobshites so I’d also be happy to see their night ruined. Loads of them will then end up knocking shite out of each other outside afterwards as well so that’s even better.

Quite apt with the Kaiser Chiefs playing that I’m predicting a riot.