You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United (h) Sat 14 Oct 12.30pm - Esse Quam Videri

Gym Beglin

I thought for the most part Klopp got the tactics right today and out thought Mourinho . 

They were expecting the all out assault and we kept it tight and didn't get caught with a sucker punch, A better final ball and an outstanding stop form De Gea were all that stopped us winning.

They had one shot on target so plenty of positives , At the back Lovren and Moreno have to go . Matip is good enough and Gomez starting to look a real player, 

• Upvote 1

We'll get fuck all from Maribor and fuck all from Spurs, so that will be 1 win in 10. At what point does someone say: that's not good enough?

I think we'll win at Maribor but we'll not win at Spurs.

Then we'll all be sat with our dick in our hands wondering how we're sat in 8th, miles away from the leading pack.

mancs happy with a point before KO. A great start in the league for those cunts.

If we did our job against watford, Burnley or Newcastle it wouldn’t be such a problem not beating them.

But that's the thing, isn't it?

Mourinho will even settle for a point against us at Old Trafford.

Because in between times, they'll be hammering sides 4-0 and edging others 1-0.

We'll get fuck all from Maribor and fuck all from Spurs, so that will be 1 win in 10. At what point does someone say: that's not good enough?

It definitely isn't good enough, although I don't think we should be using made-up results to hit anybody with - nor do we need to, it hasn't been good enough. Although, the result of us saying that is just simply that we need new players and a bit more luck, not changing manager or anything like that.

Guest Pistonbroke

Imagine if those scummy bastards had gotten a sneaky winner, certain posters on here were probably hoping for it. Despite a good performance against a team who will be top 3 come the end of the season the same old posters are spouting their usual drivel. Ahh well, catch you next game.

But that's the thing, isn't it?

Mourinho will even settle for a point against us at Old Trafford.

Because in between times, they'll be hammering sides 4-0 and edging others 1-0.

yep. Reading a lot of people slagging off Mourinho for playing the way they did today. The cunt knows how to win leagues. He’s the ultimate pragmatist. And the ultimate cunt.

Fucking dick.

Oh, aye. He's a complete prick alright; I've got him on ignore so I don't see his inane ramblings. He comes across as a Sky Generation asshole and I can't be bothered to listen to it. Doesn't stop the little legend going through my posts with his neg gun though. Probably thinks it actually matters.

• Upvote 1

Would have snatched your hand off for a draw before KO but feels more like a missed opportunity now.

One of our better results of the season though, as depressing as that is.

A fair summary, in full.

Mourinho is one boring cunt, but he'll take a point in these games as they won't shit the bed against the dross in this league.