You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United (h) Sat 14 Oct 12.30pm - Esse Quam Videri

Gym Beglin

Imagine if Skaro, liverpoolsno9, 9god, or any other of these cunts had to deal with Carragher if he ever signed up on here...

Carragher: "Liverpool will not win the title this season. I am not convinced Jürgen Klopp will ever be able to bring it back to Anfield."

Mate, I'm actually very critical of Klopp at times.  Very.  Even in this very thread.

You seem to be just randomly calling people - some of whom often disagree with each other - cunts.

That's ironic, if you would allow me to misuse the word again please.

The best part of this forum is people wishing death on each other because of a difference of opinions on whether one player is better than another player.

I know, that should only happen on the GF in conversations about leaders and politicians and political systems, none of which give a flying fuck about us.

We had 12 points from 8 in Rodgers last season when he was sacked.

Incidentally, Spurs away was fixture 9 as well.

We had 14 from 8 in Kennys last season.

A giraffe's got more bones in its neck than in the rest of its body.

70% of the earth's surface is covered in water.

• Upvote 2

We can talk about 'being the better side' how we just needed to take a chance, how we bossed it, just need a bit of luck, had all the ball, if only our final ball or finishing or decision making was better etc etc etc.

Fact is - we are sitting here saying same things week after week....1 win in 8 now - miles off the pace in the (albeit earlyish) league table....without a win in as soft a cl group as could wish for, out the league cup - the annoying thing is we aren't as bad as it looks and those things being said are true - but how long do we keep seeing the same things before we accept we have problems and quite bad ones at that - all that matters is winning/picking up the results you want and we simply aren't winning anywhere near enough football matches/getting the results we want.

Mate, I'm actually very critical of Klopp at times.  Very.  Even in this very thread.

You seem to be just randomly calling people - some of whom often disagree with each other - cunts.

That's ironic, if you would allow to misuse the word again please.

I'm glad you used the word 'seem'. Because if you actually want context, you'll go back and see I didn't call anybody a cunt (aside from 9God, who has previous for being a cunt) prior to them do the same to me.

I'm very critical of Klopp too, but I actually will him with everything to succeed, because I believe in him...seemingly more than Carra does.

People on here don't seem to understand that you can criticize the manager without wanting to oust him.

I'm baffled by Mourinho I really am. We're there for the taking, he's spent a kings ransom on new players, they've been free scoring, but then he sets up to frustrate same as last year!

I'd have taken a point all day at the start as I thought they'd twat us, feels a little disappointing now though!

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Mourinho just reverted to type, if he does that against Spurs and City he'll get bummed, might work against Chelsea though. No fucking way will they win the title again with that cunt as manager and other teams strengthening due to bottomless pits of money. Hope the Manc scum keep the tramp for another 10 seasons. 

Everyone's sussed how to play us now. All any team needs to do is set up narrow and compact and stop us playing in-between the lines. We've got no width - so even if our wing backs get the ball and whip a cross in, who's going to score a header? All of our attackers are about 5 foot 8.