You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Parsons Green Tube Explosion

M_B

I got this.

Ready?

Sell more weapons and bombs!

Am I right?

Yes, raising the threat level in the U.K. is undoubtedly to sell more weapons overseas.

Now, back in the real world if the bombers chemistry had been a little better and we'd been faced with say 50 dead and at least one bomber on the loose would you have objected?

Yes, after a bomb at a concert, two attacks with vans, a mosque attack and who knows how many foiled attacks the best thing to do is...

Ignore calls for increased police funding and instead increase the threat level on a rather pointless, arbitrary measuring scale which has no real effect on preventing attacks, but can give out signals that the PM is in control of the situation?

What's my prize?

• Upvote 1

Ignore calls for increased police funding and instead increase the threat level on a rather pointless, arbitrary measuring scale which has no real effect on preventing attacks, but can give out signals that the PM is in control of the situation?

What's my prize?

To flip into one of you other accounts and shout at me?

Although isn't it MI5 and counter terrorism that recommended the raise?

London tube bomb so shit not even ISIS willing to claim responsibility

September 15, 2017

Written by Davywavy

The bomb on the London Underground today was so shit that not even ISIS have claimed to be behind it.

ISIS, who are so miserably desperate they’ll claim to be responsible for tailbacks on the A14, your milk going off and Russ Abbott’s Madhouse back in the 1980s, have decided that this risible attempt is beneath even them – and that’s saying something.

“In the name of Allah, the just, the merciful, this was nothing to do with us squire,” said ISIS spokesman Shimonu Al-Qwilliams from behind a cratered wall somewhere in the last corner of Raqqa that they still control.

ADVERTISING

“You remember that time you trod in dog poo and then walked on your new carpet before you noticed? That was us. And when you got so pissed you ate a dodgy kebab and had really bad squitters in the morning? That was us too.

“But this pathetic effort? It’s too crap even for us.

“By the beard of the prophet you infidels have been warned – when we strike, the delays on the District Line will be more than the usual twenty minutes!”

From newsthump