You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Parsons Green Tube Explosion

M_B

(Do you remember when you insulted me out of the blue? In real life how would you expect me to react?)

Calling you tedious isn't hardly a major insult.

Maybe time to get over yourself if you yet again pull the anti Muslim agenda on here and are pulled up on it.

Have a word with yourself

Calling you tedious isn't hardly a major insult.

Maybe time to get over yourself if you yet again pull the Muslim agenda on here and are pulled up on it.

Have a word with yourself

It's not, my reaction wasn't majorly insulting either was it?

I'm not sure where you got me trying to 'pull the Muslim agenda' again. There's no evidence it's a Muslim attack, I've not said it was. I don't think anyone tried to pull me on it either. In fact if you look back on the list of attacks I mentioned earlier I include the attack on a mosque.

It's not, my reaction wasn't majorly insulting either was it?

I'm not sure where you got me trying to 'pull the Muslim agenda' again. There's no evidence it's a Muslim attack, I've not said it was. I don't think anyone tried to pull me on it either. In fact if you look back on the list of attacks I mentioned earlier I include the attack on a mosque.

So I wasn't insulting then? You can handle being called tedious as a grown adult almost other grown adults?

Believe me I'd say worse to your face.

Apparently it's the same type of device used by jihadis in the past. Instructions have been found in their manuals.

At least we'll know what not to blame.

Sure

So I wasn't insulting then? You can handle being called tedious as a grown adult almost other grown adults?

Believe me I'd say worse to your face.

Sure

Ha ha ha ha I'm sure I'd react in the appropriate manner.

The post you quoted, what was it in response to?

Jesus you're thick.

Anyone else getting bored with the whole routine after these attacks? Call me a cynical fucker.

Increased police presence with possible increase in threat level.

Cobra meeting/s.

Find out suspect/s were on a watchlist or known to the police.

Repeat all the above after next attack.

Surely in this day and age we need to be more proactive instead of reactive, which does fuck all to help the poor people in the wrong place at the wrong time caught up in it.

We've got all this fucking technology available to us and we're still letting these cunts get on a tube train with explosive devices.

Anyone else getting bored with the whole routine after these attacks? Call me a cynical fucker.

Increased police presence with possible increase in threat level.

Cobra meeting/s.

Find out suspect/s were on a watchlist or known to the police.

Repeat all the above after next attack.

Surely in this day and age we need to be more proactive instead of reactive, which does fuck all to help the poor people in the wrong place at the wrong time caught up in it.

We've got all this fucking technology available to us and we're still letting these cunts get on a tube train with explosive devices.

I think there are more people to watch than watchers.

I think there are more people to watch than watchers.

I appreciate that, but I'm talking about any cunt being able to walk into a tube station with an explosive device. You can potentially prevent that.

Hasn't it got the stage where anyone getting on a tube train is scannned and or bags checked?

Whenever I've been in London on business and had to use trains/tubes, they are ridiculously overcrowded. Can you imagine a bomb going off while a train is in a tunnel? 1 bomb can potentially cause mass havoc and deaths.

I appreciate that, but I'm talking about any cunt being able to walk into a tube station with an explosive device. You can potentially prevent that.

Hasn't it got the stage where anyone getting on a tube train is scannned and or bags checked?

Whenever I've been in London on business and had to use trains/tubes, they are ridiculously overcrowded. Can you imagine a bomb going off while a train is in a tunnel? 1 bomb can potentially cause mass havoc and deaths.

The daily chaos caused by checking every bag would quite sizeable. London would grind to a halt.

5 million people per day use the tube. Imagine the workforce required to check each bag.