You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

57 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

I’m confused.  Are you telling me what I can have an opinion on?  

The Palestine thread is going to be fucking quiet as I’m not sure the Golan Heights supporters club has good internet access. 

Dana International is really going to confuse them. 

38 minutes ago, Istvan Kosma said:

Ok he/she, I'll level with you I'm a bit fed up with all the pc shit, that was a bloke hitting a woman... I'm not calling it a she, deal with it.

I obviously will deal with it, and there is absolutely no way somebody born with all the physical benefits of being a Male should compete against those born female, especially in combat sports. It’s just fuckin. Ridiculous. That said, that’s a different issue of treating them as a person. 

• Upvote 3

She should have told R. McKinnon to fuck right off the cheating douchebag.

An amateur female world cycling champion in his age range who then abused one of the tiny women competitors because she claimed it was unfair competing against a 6ft plus man claiming to be a lesbian trapped inside a womans body.

McKinnon also had the nerve to do the old "do you know who I am" to Navratilove. Unbelievabke

On 12/22/2018 at 12:19 PM, Sugar Ape said:

That stuff with Navratilova was horrible to read. One of the biggest LGBT icons on the planet getting relentlessly bullied, even after she’s apologised which she shouldn’t have.

Aren't lesbians and transgenders known for having beef? They don't always get along it seems. 

36 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Aren't lesbians and transgenders known for having beef? They don't always get along it seems. 

Should have a big fight. 

The 31st lesbian battalion equipped with giant dildos and practical footwear, while the trangenders unscrew their cocks and lash them like Chinese, star-shaped weaponry. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/31/2018 at 10:16 AM, Jose Jones said:

One of my little girls friends has struggled with gender ever since they were about two.  She always said she was a boy, always wanted to be seen as a boy.

Now 6, they've told their parents that they want to be called a boys name (a pretty funny old man name really). 

The parents have had all sorts of advice and are basically deciding to call him the male name, and treat him as a boy.

What's going to happen come puberty time though?  If the kid has considered themselves a boy for 10 years and they suddenly grow boobs and get a period?  Never mind the hormonal changes that might alter their mindset?  It's only going to get more and more difficult.  You could see how the kid would definitely want to opt for anti-puberty drugs and basically fully transition.  If that's what they've wanted for a decade, how can you decide not to go for it?

I’ve avoided this thread until I could gif this a reasoned response, but fundamentally my answer remains the same  - nothing that fucks with a child’s hormones should be legal until they are considered to be personally responsible, which we agree currently (and in the countries from which we are considering this) to be 16. As soon as we move from data to anecdote - which is after all the human response - we can build argu,Mets for pretty much anything.

what should be the response to the parent who’s child is objectively intellectually advanced, the polymath who can enter Oxbridge at 14, who says they approve their child having sex at 14 as they are fully competent and cognisant of what they are undertaking?

laws should be to protect, and there could as easily be a kid who is swayed by their parents into majorly disruptive, life decisions within the sphere of gender, that they may otherwise regret with age, the law should be there to protect them.

the whole gender debate is very much a pandora’s Box, in that science has now enabled gender transformation, that previously was not possible and as such it becomes an option. Kids may feel that having to ride out puberty in the “wrong gender” to be a cruel imposition, but it will also mean that as and when they get to make the choice of gender reassignment, we as a society can be sure that they are doing it from a vantage point of at least understanding the adult that they wish to leave behind. Ie a child can be daily say I will not be a woman I will be a man, with no understanding of what it is to be a woman, once they have reached adulthood then they will understand what it is they’re choosing to leave behind.

i’be spent 12 months on estradiol (an oestrogen suppressor) and will be on testosterone medication for life (due to biopsies) s speak with some experience when I say, fucking with hormones can have such a drastic impact on a person’s life, no matter how much it may seem a solution, if it is for mental rather than physical symptoms, it should b avoided until the person is abov the age of consent.

also as someone who will be on medications for life, since the age of 30 (due to my kidneys), getting a young kid in such a life is not a good move for society, no matter how it may seem in the individuals circumstances.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

I’ve avoided this thread until I could gif this a reasoned response, but fundamentally my answer remains the same  - nothing that fucks with a child’s hormones should be legal until they are considered to be personally responsible, which we agree currently (and in the countries from which we are considering this) to be 16. As soon as we move from data to anecdote - which is after all the human response - we can build argu,Mets for pretty much anything.

what should be the response to the parent who’s child is objectively intellectually advanced, the polymath who can enter Oxbridge at 14, who says they approve their child having sex at 14 as they are fully competent and cognisant of what they are undertaking?

laws should be to protect, and there could as easily be a kid who is swayed by their parents into majorly disruptive, life decisions within the sphere of gender, that they may otherwise regret with age, the law should be there to protect them.

the whole gender debate is very much a pandora’s Box, in that science has now enabled gender transformation, that previously was not possible and as such it becomes an option. Kids may feel that having to ride out puberty in the “wrong gender” to be a cruel imposition, but it will also mean that as and when they get to make the choice of gender reassignment, we as a society can be sure that they are doing it from a vantage point of at least understanding the adult that they wish to leave behind. Ie a child can be daily say I will not be a woman I will be a man, with no understanding of what it is to be a woman, once they have reached adulthood then they will understand what it is they’re choosing to leave behind.

i’be spent 12 months on estradiol (an oestrogen suppressor) and will be on testosterone medication for life (due to biopsies) s speak with some experience when I say, fucking with hormones can have such a drastic impact on a person’s life, no matter how much it may seem a solution, if it is for mental rather than physical symptoms, it should b avoided until the person is abov the age of consent.

also as someone who will be on medications for life, since the age of 30 (due to my kidneys), getting a young kid in such a life is not a good move for society, no matter how it may seem in the individuals circumstances.

Excellent post.