You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thomas Lemar

Oh Buoy

This guy is obviously our Coutinho replacement. I just hope he can live up to the job. The only good thing is he will have Naby Keita helping him out now and again.

The future is bright.

It seems he is practicing the Coutinho role and doing it to perfection. Those injuries don't just heal themselves you know.

• 1 month later...

Oliver Bond

Verified account

@Oliver__Bond

17h17 hours ago

More

Replying to @Lpoolbanter

Interest in lots of players, Lemar the one Klopp wants but won’t pay £90m for him and is happy to wait and try again this summer.

That's a great theory, that Thomas Lemar will cost LESS after a World Cup where he'll be playing for France, and won't be cup-tied for Europe.

1 in, 1 out isn't a thing for Monaco.

List the players they replaced Bakayoko, Silva, Mendy, etc with.

That was not my point

You wrote that and it reads like you are trying to say they are spending money they must be selling. i do not see it as the case. They let one player go and replaced him like for like with a younger talent with more potential 

• Upvote 1

Maybe they replaced with Carillo with a homegrown player?

They just loaned out Kongolo to Huddersfield, where's his replacement?

He played 258 mins of league football for Monaco. Bit like us if we sold Klavan amd didn't replace him

I’m on the Lemar bus for a nice late window surprise. I won’t be back home until about 8.30-9pm here, when the whole thing will be over and we’ll see what’s what.

Lemar has been out of the team for a couple of matches. We want him. We have the money. We don’t want to spend more than we have to though. Might not happen of course, but I’m thinking there’s a chance at least.