You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2018 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Yes, for the record, as in the post below, which I made the day he signed.

The post you quoted was in context of the fact that we were going to be paying 40m, which I thought was absolutely mental. Guess who agreed with me?...

So you being on record for saying how great a signing you think he is turns out to be you saying you think he will surprise people.

And you calling him Oxaids is in relation to his price...? ah yes, its obvious now you've pointed it out

And everything the 'hysterical fannies' were worried about turned out to be true, and there you were, complaining about being called a hysterical fanny, and being a hysterical fanny because you were worried about us not signing anyone a few weeks before the end of the transfer window, and then we signed someone, so I guess it wasn't true.

And here you are, complaining about being called a hysterical fanny, and being worried about us not signing anyone, and well, being a hysterical fanny.

• Upvote 2

Whats the chances this Colombian kid cant get a work permit. I mean we are not the mancs

Anderson Arroyo was on trial at Mallorca in December and the club are interested in retaining his services. Liverpool have reportedly purchased 100% of his playing rights and will look to loan him to Mallorca while he works towards UK work permit eligibility.

Source here: https://twitter.com/SimonEdwardsSAF

• Upvote 2

Liverpool pay the following players to contribute next to nothing

Daniel Sturridge - £6.25m

Jon Flanagan - £1.82m

Lazar Markovic - £1.82m

Danny Ings - £3.12m

Adam Bogdan - £0.8m

That's £13.81m per year to contribute the square route of fuck all.

Can see 4 of that 5 leaving us this summer

Anderson Arroyo was on trial at Mallorca in December and the club are interested in retaining his services. Liverpool have reportedly purchased 100% of his playing rights and will look to loan him to Mallorca while he works towards UK work permit eligibility.

Source here: https://twitter.com/SimonEdwardsSAF

South Americans can get a Spanish passport once they've been there for two years I think. So we should have him sorted just in time for us to leave the EU. 

I fucking hope not

I like him pre injury but that figures nuts.

The rumour was Gerrard and the English coaches were oushing for Butland and the analytics teams Alisson. Said before thats why i dont like the idea of Gerrard as manager,has a massive love in for British players

• Upvote 2

Why would Gerrard get a say in the goalkeeper.

Only repeating what i read. Assuming in meetings and targets being discussed he has just added his opinion to the hat. Always assumed that he was involved more than just youth level,the idea was him learning the ropes.

Loved both him and Carra as players they just always had a thing for the English lads that joined and the likes of Murphy etc

So you being on record for saying how great a signing you think he is turns out to be you saying you think he will surprise people.

And you calling him Oxaids is in relation to his price...? ah yes, its obvious now you've pointed it out

And everything the 'hysterical fannies' were worried about turned out to be true, and there you were, complaining about being called a hysterical fanny, and being a hysterical fanny because you were worried about us not signing anyone a few weeks before the end of the transfer window, and then we signed someone, so I guess it wasn't true.

And here you are, complaining about being called a hysterical fanny, and being worried about us not signing anyone, and well, being a hysterical fanny.

I've never seen two people more in love squabble on the internet.

You must have both cherished those posts in the OX thread. In olden times, they would have been kept in your personal correspondence boxes in your bedrooms.

Maybe you should meet up?

Only repeating what i read. Assuming in meetings and targets being discussed he has just added his opinion to the hat. Always assumed that he was involved more than just youth level,the idea was him learning the ropes.

Loved both him and Carra as players they just always had a thing for the English lads that joined and the likes of Murphy etc

I think a lot of it is over blown, he names the best players he played alongside there almost all foreign I don't think he's stupid. A lot of it just feels like a way to attack Gerrard because he didn't deep throat Rafa quite enough for RAWKs liking. I'm not on about you by the way just the way rumour becomes a stick to bash someone with and with Gerrard whenever he's give an opinion people say what does he know he wanted curbishly if you gave him a choice between Suarez or crouch he'd choose crouch because God save the queen.