You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Non gender specific fuckwittery

Champ

I choose to think that there are examples of men out there betraying all kinds of idiocy too and that the levels of ignorance/nonsensical behaviour described in that other thread are not representative of all women but this was hard to beat...

We had the planner up on tv yesterday and the picture in picture thing up in the corner was Come Dine with Me. Well, I swear I haven't never watched this nonsense before but we were transfixed but the utter appallingness of everyone involved but the one that took the biscuit was the woman who insisted that Barack Obama's first name was Billy. The logic behind this was that she knew his first initial was B so she assumed it had to be Billy...because he didn't look like a Barry.

Arguably the most powerful man on the planet, who has held his role for nearly 8 years and she appeared to genuinely think he is called Billy. I despair

• Upvote 2

I choose to think that there are examples of men out there betraying all kinds of idiocy too and that the levels of ignorance/nonsensical behaviour described in that other thread are not representative of all women but this was hard to beat...

We had the planner up on tv yesterday and the picture in picture thing up in the corner was Come Dine with Me. Well, I swear I haven't never watched this nonsense before but we were transfixed but the utter appallingness of everyone involved but the one that took the biscuit was the woman who insisted that Barack Obam's first name was Billy. The logic behind this was that she knew his first initial was B so she assumed it had to be Billy...because he didn't look like a Barry.

Arguably the most powerful man on the planet, who has held his role for nearly 8 years and she appeared to genuinely think he is called Billy. I despair

Who the fuck is Barack Obam, Champ?

• Upvote 4

I meant 'most' of you, being men, must mix with a lot more men than I do. You have to know some beauts, surely?

Aye, my dad. He sent me a birthday card this year but it got here three days later than it should have. It turned out that he'd popped the stamp in the wrong corner and his pen had run out so he'd literally carved my address into the envelope with an empty biro.

The world would be better without men, to be perfectly honest. I volunteer to be exterminated first.

It was a quiet shift on Monday and we got talking about Donald Trump and the 2 men I was on with decided they'd come up with an admirable man in the public eye in Britain. They couldn't think of one

It was a quiet shift on Monday and we got talking about Donald Trump and the 2 men I was on with decided they'd come up with an admirable man in the public eye in Britain. They couldn't think of one

Did you tell them they were idiots?

The obvious answer is the   jurgen Klopp

• Upvote 2

I'll put this in here because it'd be out of step with the tone of the Aberfan thread.

A few years ago, when one of the women I work with was still living at home with her parents, she and I were the only ones in early in the morning and she told me that the night before, she'd come downstairs when here parents were watching telly.

"What are you watching?"

"A documentary about Aberfan."

So, she sat down to join them.  After about 10 minutes, she started asking questions, like "when are they going to speak to the fans?" and "why haven't they shown any footage of Eurovision?"

You see what she did there?

So, she told me about this, when there was nobody else in and we had a good laugh.  Later that day, she phoned her mum and then, across a room full of people who hadn't heard the original anecdote, shouted to me "My mum's still laughing about Aberfan."

To this day, that remains the single worst sentence anyone has ever shouted anywhere.

• Upvote 2

I'll put this in here because it'd be out of step with the tone of the Aberfan thread.

A few years ago, when one of the women I work with was still living at home with her parents, she and I were the only ones in early in the morning and she told me that the night before, she'd come downstairs when here parents were watching telly.

"What are you watching?"

"A documentary about Aberfan."

So, she sat down to join them. After about 10 minutes, she started asking questions, like "when are they going to speak to the fans?" and "why haven't they shown any footage of Eurovision?"

You see what she did there?

So, she told me about this, when there was nobody else in and we had a good laugh. Later that day, she phoned her mum and then, across a room full of people who hadn't heard the original anecdote, shouted to me "My mum's still laughing about Aberfan."

To this day, that remains the single worst sentence anyone has ever shouted anywhere.

Mate I switched over to it last night just after 9 and it had already started. This old Welsh lady was on and the first words I heard were "it was the happiest day of my life". I had to pause the telly and go for a piss.

I had an argument with someone about porridge today. I'm a fucking cretin.

+1.

Depends. I know cunts who put the soy sauce in a chicken and mushroom pot noodle while they wait for the kettle to boil. I don't often lash out but if we let them carry on then it won't be long before Poland is invaded again.
  • Upvote 1