You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Try believing evidence. 

Try presenting some. Make particular reference to the backlog of literally hundreds of reports of anti-Semitism Labour is currently working through, and how this fits in with Labour being the least anti-Semitic party, given the absence of such incidents in other parties.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

Try presenting some. Make particular reference to the backlog of literally hundreds of reports of anti-Semitism Labour is currently working through, and how this fits in with Labour being the least anti-Semitic party, given the absence of such incidents in other parties.

The absence of such incidents in the media is not the same as the absence of such incidents in real life  - as you know.  Stop pretending to be thick.

I can't be arsed going round these circles again. You claim that Labour is anti-Semitic: you provide the evidence to back your claim.

Not really on the ropes are they, they're ahead in the polls, and Corbyn is still behind May and Don't Know as a preferred Prime Minister.

The idea that hundreds of legitimate cases of anti-Semitic behaviour is a "smear" or any kind of tactic is beyond offensive and utterly gross.

To be fair, reports in a highly publicised and politicised period doesn’t mean guilt. Or does it? Maybe the entire party is antisemitic, but I doubt it. I doubt they’re any more or less racist than any other party. They are much more prone to antizionism being mistaken for racism though, which it obviously isn’t. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

And guilt arbitrarily established without due process. I'm sure I've seen that somewhere before...

Ha ha - isn’t that a contravention?  Comparing the behaviour of Jews with that of the Nazis?  Oh please tell me it is. Could be Israel, but sailing close to the wind there you big fucking racist.  

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Aah... no evidence, so resort to a faux-outraged moral huff. Change the fucking record.

My evidence is the hundreds of cases that are currently under investigation, dozens of which have already been posted in this thread.

Someone else can post more, I'm sick of being red arrowed for calling out racists.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

What the actual fuck? You're hilarious, Pops. 

Oh no, I’m older than you. Erm, isn’t that, you know, what’s the word? Discrimination? If only I cared about you all. 

1. Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis. 
  2. Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

My evidence is the hundreds of cases that are currently under investigation, dozens of which have already been posted in this thread.

Someone else can post more, I'm sick of being red arrowed for calling out racists.

It’s a well established fact that polls don’t count. Come on, you know this.  

3 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Oh no, I’m older than you. Erm, isn’t that, you know, what’s the word? Discrimination? If only I cared about you all. 

1. Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis. 
  2. Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

Where did this happen? You've lost it, you mad old goat! 

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Having any sensible discussion on here about, well, anything is becoming more and more difficult these days.

And why do you think that is?

I post about a Labour Party official (not just a member, but a senior employee of the party) who has, for literal years, been posting shit about Jews doing 9/11, Jews being responsible for all the wars in the world, Rothschild conspiracy theories etc. I subsequently get about a dozen negs for it.

Negged a dozen times. For highlighting racism. Must be the kinder, gentler politics we were promised.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog said:

And why do you think that is?

I post about a Labour Party official (not just a member, but a senior employee of the party) who has, for literal years, been posting shit about Jews doing 9/11, Jews being responsible for all the wars in the world, Rothschild conspiracy theories etc. I subsequently get about a dozen negs for it.

Negged a dozen times. For highlighting racism. Must be the kinder, gentler politics we were promised.

Ha ha and straight away the toggling account cunt negs you.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1