Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 620 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Some random on twitter with the username Ron Moore MP posted something about the author of the Corbyn gossip book being Jewish. 

He's not an MP. Rico went on one about Labour MP's posting antisemitic stuff on Twitter. Despite the above - i.e. the person not even being an MP, let alone a Labour MP. 

Corbyn gossip book?? I mean I really admire the guy, as he seems a genuinely good bloke, but you would’ve thought it’d make a pretty fucking boring read no? I would’ve dabbled in more illegal activities this year than he’s done all his life, I’m willing to bet.

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Members of Labour's Narnia CLP have called for a vote of no confidence in Ron Moore MP. 

I shan’t mention the irony of NT and fake accounts. 

I was wrong.  Should try harder. 

I would like to define ‘went off on one’ I think it was 3’posts. 

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Corbyn gossip book?? I mean I really admire the guy, as he seems a genuinely good bloke, but you would’ve thought it’d make a pretty fucking boring read no? I would’ve dabbled in more illegal activities this year than he’s done all his life, I’m willing to bet.

If people are talking about the Tom Bower book than the last thing it will be is gossip: he is meticulous in his research. Slur, 'Arry, Branson and Blair have all threatened him with legal action and all have run away when he's challenged them to try it.

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Posting shit trainers on internet forums should be an illegal activity too.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

If people are talking about the Tom Bower book than the last thing it will be is gossip: he is meticulous in his research. Slur, 'Arry, Branson and Blair have all threatened him with legal action and all have run away when he's challenged them to try it.

1B968F57-C465-4E3F-961F-3E55A93D9ED9.gif

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Mea Culpa - he’s just a Labour supporter. Not an MP - I was hoodwinked!  

Repped for use of the lovely word "hoodwinked".

37 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I suppose that’s my point. I can’t imagine his life is very exciting.

12 minutes ago, aRdja said:

According to this bloke, the fact that Bower is assiduous and came up with fuck all could boost Corbyn.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-dangerous-hero-mail-on-sunday-unfit-for-office-tom-bower-labour-brexit-expose-a8772416.html?fbclid=IwAR2RfXZdAJa0rBvo6nDueXEWcn2nMP34K-1-9QD7IaqpO3PWc7i15DbgxNs

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

What is the point of the book? I hope he ain’t planning to make money from it.

Just now, aRdja said:

What is the point of the book? I hope he ain’t planning to make money from it.

He’s taking the murdoch dollar

20 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You have obviously never had a look at our how does your garden grow thread.

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Spoken like a man who didn’t open up the comments section on just one of those hit pieces on the Mail website yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm not the only one who thinks that Tom Watson is a snidey backstabbing cunt am I?

Best of luck to him the next time he attends a Wavertree CLP meeting, the shithouse!

I for one will look forward to the day when the weight he's lost comes back with a vengeance

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm not the only one who thinks that Tom Watson is a snidey backstabbing cunt am I?

Best of luck to him the next time he attends a Wavertree CLP meeting, the shithouse!

According to Robert Peston, Corbyn and Starmer had agreed to include the option of a second vote in the letter to Theresa May last week. It conveniently disappeared by the time it had left Corbyn's office, leaving Keir to stumble around afterwards saying it wasn't off the table.

I'm genuinely surprised that people think disingenuousness doesn't exist outside of centrist MPs in the Labour party.

An emergency motion has gone into Wavertree CLP;

Wavertree CLP has no confidence in the current CLP executive,

Then uses the same wording as the original no confidence motion.

This will obviously bring all sides of the party together and is in no way antagonistic. 

No doubt Watson and the rest will be all over the media calling out AS and bullying.