You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Profound sounding bollocks

Remmie

Just googled some of his quotes.  Fuck me, I need to go on a killing spree RIGHT NOW!

There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.

In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.

Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.

Before a brain can register a thought, a mind must think it... every step of the way is mind over matter... We override our brains all the time.

The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world.

etc.

Eh? It's overblown, but basically describing mindfulness. 

If you can live through February, you can live another year.

Hardly profound but some guy on the building site were I used to work said it

I reckon there are as many raised verges / embankments as the are ditches, so on average it evens out.

"We need all the Rainmakers on board if we to turn this ship around"

Heard that last year . I laughed very loudly at the time and ask the guy to repeat it so we could all take it in. He refused and now doesn't like me very much.

John Grisham will be suing people left,right and centre if they show up.

Either him or the local Native American tribe!