You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Guest Pistonbroke

My mistake,of course.

Must be a lively breakfast table in his house with a foreign wife. '

'A Waldorf Salad,please.'

Aye, his German wife who is an ex bond trader and earns 30 grand a year from EU funds for writing his fucking e-mails from home. 

Your thrashing about in your own bile now Stu.

You attempted to brow beat people because they didn't agree with you and got your arse handed to you. You tried insults, put downs, snide comments and your drama queen neg button. All because my opinion differs to yours.

You lost Stu, and lost heavily. It's not really about the EU debate anymore. It's just become a pantomime platform for you to try and desperately form some sort of personality.

To quote the might Stu Monty- "I'm not talking to you anymore,your not very bright" A greater example of irony you would struggle to find.

Haven't touched a nerve? Of course I haven't Stu.

That's why your on here spouting your insulting, ranting, ill thoughout garbage at 1am in the morning.

Good lad. The more you post, the more I like you Stu.

You're a fucking clown that doesn't understand the difference between having a different opinion and a nonsensical one and brings nothing of actual substance to the grown up debate.

We're done here.

• Upvote 2

You're a fucking clown that doesn't understand the difference between having a different opinion and a nonsensical one and brings nothing of actual substance to the grown up debate.

We're done here.

Good morning Stu. Sleep well? Can't be easy sleeping in a red beret.

Open your che guevara curtains and get out the house today-do you the world of good.

I'm not foolish enough to think you wont bounce back from this defeat. Your too good not to.

I did try and suggest we move on from this yesterday- but you thought you would have another pop at 1am this morning.

At least I can admit we've been as bad as each other.

I agree, we're done now.

I wish you well

Iain Duncan Smith talks a lot of sense. This is nothing but bullying.

Two weeks after the Prime Minister returned from Brussels with his EU deal, the debate on the European Union has shifted significantly. The Remain campaign's case seems almost wholly based on what they describe as the nightmare of leaving. This case has in whole or in part become characterised by spin, smears and threats.

This was not what we were told the debate would be about and so for those keen to stay in the EU I register a concern and also a challenge.

In the last fortnight we have had a series of highly questionable dossiers – threatening almost biblical consequences if we dare to consider a future outside of the European Union.

We've seen a series of stunts, whereby big businesses, big banks, and powerful politicians from other EU member states seek to bully the British people into believing their jobs and security are at risk. The impartiality and integrity of the civil service – on whose credibility the whole institution of Government depends – has even been called into question by Parliament.

The acrimonious manner in which all this has been conducted is troubling, and will I fear have consequences long beyond June 23. After all, such desperate and unsubstantiated claims are now being made that they begin to damage the very integrity of those who make them in the eyes of the public.

The biggest danger to the European Union comes not from those who advocate departure, but from those who denounce such thinking as heretical and dangerous.

This is the most important question we have faced in a generation, and it is vitally important that the debate is conducted in a respectful manner – where we maturely interrogate the issues, rather than indulge in scaremongering.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3475696/Time-halt-smears-spin-threats-IAIN-DUNCAN-SMITH-No10-trying-bully-Britain-staying-EU.html#ixzz41vJZ7PHd 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We need more respectful discussion in Britain. Well said, IDS. 

Sick of all this now. It doesn't even matter that much IMO. It's completely hijacked political discussion.

Im also sick of people saying they don't know how to vote because the facts haven't been laid out simply enough for each argument.

What'll happen is you'll pick up the daily mirror / Star / S#n the day before you vote and do whatever they tell you, the end.

I think I miss Corbyn bashing. Bring it back.

What's fascinating is seeing a lot of the right wing press being taken apart by the neo liberals. The likes of the Mail and Express are pissing into the wind, going on about migrants etc, while the likes of ITN are peddling huge stories about the head of the Pentagon saying we'll be on our own if the Russians invade and we're out of the EU or some shit. 

It's like that scene in Blade II where the vampires get killed by the stronger vampire from  Bross. The average Tory thinks he is a the predator but he has actually become the prey as well. 

What's fascinating is seeing a lot of the right wing press being taken apart by the neo liberals. The likes of the Mail and Express are pissing into the wind, going on about migrants etc, while the likes of ITN are peddling huge stories about the head of the Pentagon saying we'll be on our own if the Russians invade and we're out of the EU or some shit.

It's like that scene in Blade II where the vampires get killed by the stronger vampire from Bross. The average Tory thinks he is a the predator but he has actually become the prey as well.

Someone better remind the head of the Pentagon about NATO! The biggest bullshit scare mongering story doing the rounds over all this is the 'safer in the EU from Russia/WW3/Going to war with each other within Europe etc' one.
  • Upvote 1

Can anyone summarise the arguments for me?

Something like Europe gives investment to poor areas and protects our human right - versus - Europe means we get stuffed full of Kurdish immigrants and we have to pay them loads of quids every day, is it?