You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Fucking hell Vlady - I despair for you sometimes.

Let me explain what is the very simple point I was making:

Whoever created and/or posted that list was clearly doing it from an anti-Brexit vote perspective. The thing is, the EU were nothing to do with anything* on the list. They were more to do with the incompetence of successive governments and industrial leaders. So, what I'm saying is that the creator and poster are resorting to any ANY old nonsense and shite to support their anti-Brexit stance, even to the point of spouting something that is actually neither pro- or anti-EU but has been bizarrely slanted to sound anti-Brexit, thereby weakening their overall position because they are showing how unreasoned their arguments are.

Do you get it now?

And for those who would say "Ah ha, the list shows that you can't trust this government with Brexit because look at all the incompetence on this list" I would say that the hand of Labour and it's incompetence is all over that list too. If you still insist that the list is a relevant point then by extension your argument is that we as a nation are unfit to govern ourselves. Which is what a lot of you seem to think anyway, bloody doomsayers.

*I would certainly argue that the EU freedom of movement principle has very much contributed to the both the shortage of housing stock and the problems in our schools of lack of places.

It was the lizards that did it.

You are all over the place.

They've seen their community change? How? Because there are people with different skin colours and languages and religions? And the poor poppets can't cope with that? Let's put the £350m a week savings into time travel and send the cunts back to the 1950's

Fuck them, they are the past

Oh, right. I see.

• Downvote 1

Instead of looking how the funds required to provide adequate infrastructure are sluiced off into the pockets of the rich and powerful. Funds that are provided by immigrants as well as natives. You know, those nasty immigrants who generate more money for this country than they cost? So, your view is completely wrong. The government should be using that money to pay for infrastructure to support the increase in demand. They'd still be up on the deal. But, no, that would mean diverting the money from their friends pockets to being used to providing schools and hospitals, teachers, nurses and policemen. Heaven forbid.

Who are Immigrants generating money for?? The rich and powerful?? I dont see how they putting money into my pocket, quite the opposite they've lowered the wages in my line of work.

• Downvote 1

Ah yes, back to that one. Immigrants generate more money than they cost. Ignoring for a moment that there are varying reports which, on average, say the cost balance is equitable, we're back to one of the main Remain arguments. The amount of money immigrants generate.  A lot of people who voted Leave are people who have not benefited by a single penny from this extra money they've generated. Instead they have had to see their communities change massively, against their wishes.

So, you carry on ignoring and berating the opinions of those who are affected most by mass immigration - you keep concentrating on the money. Which - oh look! - makes you a lot more tory than you would like to think you are. 

I'm concentrating on the money to try to make you understand that the reason there is a shortage of schools, and doctors, and council houses, is because the tory government is creaming off a higher and higher proportion of the national income received through taxation to line their own and their friends' pockets.  Money which should be spent on maintaining and expanding infrastructure and services.  That's why most people who voted Leave, as well as most people who voted Remain, have not benefitted from a penny of this extra cash.

But it is far cheaper, easier and more palatable for the government and the vested interests to kid the terminally fucking stupid of this country that it's the fault of immigrants.  

If it's not money and infrastructure, what are you talking about?  New shops?  Mosques?  Temples?  Different takeaways? Different coloured skin?

• Upvote 1

Who are Immigrants generating money for?? The rich and powerful?? I dont see how they putting money into my pocket, quite the opposite they've lowered the wages in my line of work.

They generate money for the economy. They don't get to choose how the Tories use it.

Yes.  Because the rich and the powerful are creaming off more of it for them, in almost every aspect of life, and you are seeing less of it, in almost every aspect of life.  So you need to start engaging your brain when blaming the immigrants.   See my post above. 

They've seen their community change? How? Because there are people with different skin colours and languages and religions? And the poor poppets can't cope with that? Let's put the £350m a week savings into time travel and send the cunts back to the 1950's

Fuck them, they are the past

Before we berate these people, we should first establish how many of them actually exist outside of the Chap's fevered cheese dreams.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

WTF are you spouting now. Do you also hold all the Brits in contempt who are accepting low paid jobs and thus lowering the wages in your line of work? Do you hold contempt about you yourself moving down to London to seek work and in doing so accepted the job you did for the wages offered? Do you hold yourself in contempt for working for lower wages and feeding the rich and powerful? 

You are a bigger cretin than I gave you credit for. 

Balls.

They pay tax. They pay more into the public purse than they take out. Everybody benefits from that - even you.

Immigrants don't force wages down. Exploitative bosses and an anti-worker Government (the very people into whose hands the Leave voters chose to concentrate more power) do that.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nice to see the fringe right who stood in the Batley by-election heckling the new Labour MP as she gave her speech, honouring the murdered Jo Cox.

Brexit has created poison in people. Undeniable.

That poison was present before the vote, it just gave them a voice off the back of cunts like Farage et all spouting their shite. Things will only get worse, I'm sure the powers that be want a split nation on such topics, arguing fractions lets them off the hook and the shit job they do, the fools can't see it though. 

Fucking daily mailers one minute they are up in arms saying fuck the pc culture people are too bloody sensitive until that is, someone in the limelight supports refugees or a charitable cause and now they should be sacked or killed. Jesus us British are turning into even worse cunts.

I wouldn't be able to stand it. No wonder there are so many suicides on rainy, fascist island. 

WTF are you spouting now. Do you also hold all the Brits in contempt who are accepting low paid jobs and thus lowering the wages in your line of work? Do you hold contempt about you yourself moving down to London to seek work and in doing so accepted the job you did for the wages offered? Do you hold yourself in contempt for working for lower wages and feeding the rich and powerful?

You are a bigger cretin than I gave you credit for.

The Security industry is flooded with companies all undercutting each other for contracts, I know this because I used to get about 3 phone calls a day off them begging for the contract off me.

They can undercut each other as there are plenty of people (Immigrants) willing to work for cheaper wages.

I'm currently on a pay freeze at my current place as we're all being payed well above the market wage (that's the excuse they're using) it's true. If we was to kick of a massive fuss and walk out, there would be people willing to work for half of what we're getting at the moment.

Wages haven't risin at all with inflation in the Security Industry to where they should be in London. That London Weighting doesn't even exist anymore, I can only imagine it's the same in most other industries.

You're in the "security industry"?

I'm picturing the type of "security" you're involved in. You in a black bomber jacket preventing decent folk from entering clubs and pubs "cos yer wearing trainees, not tonight, mate"

Security industries are usually full of meat head racist neanderthal types. NBomberJackets

• Upvote 1

Fucking daily mailers one minute they are up in arms saying fuck the pc culture people are too bloody sensitive until that is, someone in the limelight supports refugees or a charitable cause and now they should be sacked or killed. Jesus us British are turning into even worse cunts.

Fair play to Lineker calling out the racist cunts at the S*n .