You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

You've got to laugh.

Just reading that the "age/facial recognition software" that the Daily Mail used to determine the age of these people was actually a phone app called How Old Do I Look?

Brilliantly hilarious. The Google Play reviews have 12 year olds being aged at 24, an 80 odd year old man being aged at about 50 years younger and a user having their age guessed wrong by about 10 years, while at the same time having a button on their tshirt being declared as a 29 year old human by this app.

You have never been to the refugee camp in Calais, but I'd assumed that you had seen a news report at any time in the last 2 years; a person would have to be wilfully stupid to be passing criticism on refugees without bothering to find out what they're running from.

Assuming these people were refugees. I don't know how a refugee camp ends up being built in Northern France anyway.

Who are you accusing of illegally entering a country, just to clarify?

Lieing to authorities about your age to gain asylum in a country would be fraud/deception I suppose?

This is the first video I found on YouTube (There's shit loads) could only be arsed watching the first minute, doesn't strike me as being legal.

https://youtu.be/bOkRfYHYJU8

Lieing to authorities about your age to gain asylum in a country would be fraud/deception I suppose?

This is the first video I found on YouTube (There's shit loads) could only be arsed watching the first minute, doesn't strike me as being legal.

Who says they've lied?

But, thanks for confirming that you have absolutely no idea what "illegal entry" means.

Brilliant stuff.

You'll still get the same health care, they are not going to build extra wards etc abroad just because those from the UK end up paying for it via private health insurances. Some countries have a far better health system than the UK anyway. 

I know of people that were taken to a hospital in Europe that claimed it didn't accept the EU health card and they had to pay themselves. Having recently had to take someone to emergency in Orlando I was very impressed with everything.

I'd rate my chances much better in a foreign hospital than a UK hospital, I always have worldwide travel insurance and I'd imagine so would every EU visitor to the UK, unless this is all a load of shit (again) and agreements will be made at a later date when the crap has died down and toys have been put back into the pram.

Guest Pistonbroke

I know of people that were taken to a hospital in Europe that claimed it didn't accept the EU health card and they had to pay themselves. Having recently had to take someone to emergency in Orlando I was very impressed with everything.

I'd rate my chances much better in a foreign hospital than a UK hospital, I always have worldwide travel insurance and I'd imagine so would every EU visitor to the UK, unless this is all a load of shit (again) and agreements will be made at a later date when the crap has died down and toys have been put back into the pram.

I can only speak for Germany but the UK EU health card is always accepted, or has been for those visiting myself and requiring health care. I'v also personally never had a problem whilst using my German Health card whilst in a different EU country and I've used quite a few. 

Quite right. It's not legal. Hopefully that racist cunt driving the truck gets arrested for deliberately trying to run people over.

Assuming these people were refugees. I don't know how a refugee camp ends up being built in Northern France anyway.

Because the UK Government is a shower of cunts who spend far more time and money trying to wriggle out of their international humanitarian obligations than it would cost to comply with them.

You've got to laugh.

Just reading that the "age/facial recognition software" that the Daily Mail used to determine the age of these people was actually a phone app called How Old Do I Look?

Brilliantly hilarious. The Google Play reviews have 12 year olds being aged at 24, an 80 odd year old man being aged at about 50 years younger and a user having their age guessed wrong by about 10 years, while at the same time having a button on their tshirt being declared as a 29 year old human by this app.

This is the same Daily Mail which had a picture story drooling all over Cindy Crawford's 15 year-old daughter because she looks older than she is on the front page alongside a screamer headline trying to whip up an angry mob against refugee children because they look older than they are.

Beyond parody.

Why aren't I surprised the people throwing bricks and breaking into the back of the trucks are seen as the victims?

Can you say you wouldnt do this kind of thing if driven out of your homeland and with no means of income? You'd have to break the law to survive. Its a natural long term outcome of bombing the shit out of countries and refusing to take in the collateral damage you have created. Its not difficult to work out,but who cares until they are the victims of treating people like animals?

• Upvote 1

Can you say you wouldnt do this kind of thing if driven out of your homeland and with no means of income? You'd have to break the law to survive. Its a natural long term outcome of bombing the shit out of countries and refusing to take in the collateral damage you have created. Its not difficult to work out,but who cares until they are the victims of treating people like animals?

No mate you're never going to catch me terrorising lorry drivers, randonly throwing bricks or breaking into the backs either.

Im still fit and more than capable of serving, so I'm never getting 'driven out of my homeland' I'll stand and fight cheers!