You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC Player Awards @ The Echo Arena

dobbalina

It's embarrassing, Cardie.  It's embarrassing that mediocrity is celebrated so publicly, and it's embarrassing that you're defending it.  

Very much so, should have been called the "who wasn't as shit as everyone else and didnt't hide in games as often".

At least Sterling's bird looks suitably embarassed

CFZCvncWIAAMyqa.jpg

Although I guess I would if anyone I knew posed like that

Are we sure that's not one of his 468 children? I mean he must've started having them when he was two or three.

Either way, she looks fucking dynamite it has to be said.

williams.jpg?w=640

Turns out it's possible to be top scorer and still not have a very good season.

When the rest of the squad is an utter, utter shitlist, yes it is possible.

Sinces hes been played in the worst possible DM position and still managed to finish top scorer whilst having a shite season, I think ive found the shitteam elephant in the room you were alluding to but failing to mention.

You do realize she makes him watch when she invites Mario over.

Somehow the image of Ayre sitting with his knob in the hand, watching on while someone else does the business, doesn't seem all that far fetched to me.

The likes of us are in the minority now. You only have to go to Anfield to see that, or just look on social media. That's how the club can get away with the shit they do. We all think last night's awards thing was a fucking embarrassment and shouldn't have happened, yet there will have been hundreds of thousands of fans around the world lapping that shit up.

The idea that fans on the likes of this place and other forums represent the majority simply isn't the case anymore. I used to think it was, but it isn't.

It's like Dawn of the Dead and we're all stuck up on the roof of that building looking down on all the zombies.

I've not met a single local fan today who isn't absolutely horrified at last night.

The real shame is that regardless of results, next years "event" will be even bigger with extra fireworks !

There's nothing we can do.

Champions league winning manager that has underachieved at 2 clubs since leaving us.

We can't keep using stuff from 5 years ago as excuses for us being shite today. We haven't been good enough on or off the pitch to compete with the top 4 since 2009 bar last season where everything came together for us (and we still bottled it when it mattered).

It's not an excuse. It was an answer to where it all went wrong.

I've not met a single local fan today who isn't absolutely horrified at last night.

The real shame is that regardless of results, next years "event" will be even bigger with extra fireworks !

There's nothing we can do.

There is, bow out, something I'm very very close to doing, I honestly don't recognise this club anymore, truth be told it's starting to bore me.

• Upvote 1

Watched the whole thing, time and money wouldve been better spent on helping Ian St john beat that fucking illness, the parasitic fuckers that play today dont deserve to wear the red of Liverpool, this man and the players of his era are real Legends, it was excruciating viewing watching Sterling and co squirm on their seats as the man showed real charisma dignity and personality none of them can identify with that.

• Upvote 1

Colin Murray on Talk sport , who hosted the awards, was saying this morning, one first team player never looked up from his phone the whole evening. Even when his own name was announced in the running for some award. Surprised it was just one player really.

• Upvote 2

Colin Murray on Talk sport , who hosted the awards, was saying this morning, one first team player never looked up from his phone the whole evening. Even when his own name was announced in the running for some award. Surprised it was just one player really.

I'd like to hear this.  Is that possible?

Don't blame that player for doing so. Award dinners for the season we have had and at the Echo arena.

They should have had a small do with no fanfare and made a donation to a charity to appear humble.

The fucking Echo arena. All the Reds I know are fucking fuming with it. Laughing stock thanks to the powers that be

I am still in shock here 

Did this really happen?

If any other team did this we would be pissing ourselves laughing at the soft cunts, fucking potential to finish 5th - 7th and they are having an awards night with a fucking audience on the waterfront we would say.

Biggest waste of money award would have been the hardest to judge