You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

knobHead neighbour's

littletedwest

Witnessing domestic violence is classed as child abuse in its own right. Phone social care yourself. You want the Central Advice and Duty Team.

If its happening at the time you need to call the Police first so that they can go out and witness whats going on first-hand and take any immediate action if required. Chances are they will knock on neighbours' doors to ask what they/you know/have heard. Assuming things work the same as hear, if the Police attend they will be obliged to notify social services because there are children in the household and as Paul says professional are increasingly aware of the psychological impact of domestic abuse, of whatever kind, can have on children's lng term development and wellbeing

If its happening at the time you need to call the Police first so that they can go out and witness whats going on first-hand and take any immediate action if required. Chances are they will knock on neighbours' doors to ask what they/you know/have heard. Assuming things work the same as hear, if the Police attend they will be obliged to notify social services because there are children in the household and as Paul says professional are increasingly aware of the psychological impact of domestic abuse, of whatever kind, can have on children's lng term development and wellbeing

Yes, sorry - I meant in relation to him knowing there'd been previous instances rather than the shouting from this time.

You're only saying that because you're 6'4" and 5 stone.

When you wear boots you look like Robert Wadlows golf club.

CT is about 5,9 and 8 stone. Ive seen more meat in morriseys bathroom. He is a game lad though. He couldn't even stand yet still offered out some meathead black lad on the tube for talking too loud. He was lucky he has me and pidge with him.

As for the neighbours - its hard to hear, i grew up with parents who hated each other and saw a lot of domestic violence. Scarred me big time. I lose the plot when i see men being shitty to women. Best thing to do is take Tony Maneros advice.

My knobhead bin stealing neighbours have split up. Fella was a proper bell end who thought he was ace because he's got a marketing job and drives a 350 quid a month Merc whilst being on about 1300 a month. Bird is a pure miserable twat who loves herself despite having no tits and a massive arse. He came round on the bounce last year when my mrs reported them to the council for playing their music too loud at 3am. We told him to fuck off the little short arsed cunt.

Saw him moving out all his gear last week after they'd had a massive row. No doubt she will have someone else in the go soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just spoken to some of our old neighbours, the street we used to live on has been ruined by a scum bag. A few of the things he's done;

- a week after his kids primary school had AstroTurf laid he nicked some for his back yard

- threatened to stab a 70 yr old man at a school fete because hed objected to him pushing in the burger queue

- threatened my mates wife during the same row

- tried to jump in my mates car the next morning as he was taking their little girl to school, then chased him in his car

- stole his neighbours chiminea (found when his fence blew over)

- burgled 4 or 5 other neighbours

- started operating as a Fagin for all local scrotes

- started dealing

- had a rival dealer try to burn his house down

I know how your old neighbours must feel Rico. Only last week some scroat left a tire mark in the mud on the verge outside our next door neighbours. It's hell out there

Well, in our new Middle class wannabe enclave a neighbour has planted daffs in all the verges to prevent such unacceptable parking. It just would t happen in The Coppice.

• Upvote 1

Well, in our new Middle class wannabe enclave a neighbour has planted daffs in all the verges to prevent such unacceptable parking. It just would t happen in The Coppice.

That sounds a little different to where I live. On the way home from the farm last night I saw a bloke covered in blood from being stabbed. Said bloke was having a fight with an ambulance driver by the time I arrived.

• Upvote 2