You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Name Your Favourite Dictator

Bjornebye

Name your favourite dictator  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favourite evil cunt

• Lenin
    • Vlad The Impaler
    • Mugabe
    • Hitler
    • Pol Pot
    • Idi Amin
    • Kim Jong-II
    • Brezhnev
    • Ho Chi Minh
    • Yakubu Gowon
    • Mao
    • Kim II Sung
    • Saddam Hussein
    • Omar Al-Bashir
    • Th*tcher
    • Yayha Khan
    • Nicholas II
    • Hideki Tojo
    • Stalin
    • Leopold II

Fuckin Ahem

Apologies Zonko, I did see you'd gone for Kim Jong but presumed I added details that weren't in your original link.

Nevertheless, for not providing a nod to your original entry I will go and jump into the empty pool filled with human bodies and await you when you've finished painting an improvement on The Mona Lisa with your toes and a bit of charcoal.

President Mobutu of Zaire. Small weird looking fucker who wore a leopard skin hat, two Ronnies glasses and used a walking stick even though he had no problem walking.

When the Rumble in the Jungle was held in Kinshasa he rounded up 100 well known criminals and executed them in the stadium where the fight was due to be held. Basically as a warning so no one would fuck up the experience of the fight as he put up 10 million dollars to host it.

Banned western names and made everyone revert to African names. Then changed his name to Mobutu he of great strength who shits lightning at knobheads - or something like that.

• Upvote 1

No bother Liz. But I'm confused on the 'empty' pool that's 'filled' ??

I'm just going to do a Mona Lisa in a basset's liquorice allsorts style instead, with a shredded wheat. Nipple clamp.

Something my brother heard once in Japan, how Jong-il had a drained swimming pool and either wanted to or had filled it up with naked birds and crawled around in them.  In retrospect it was a bit cryptic, I was just hoping someone else had heard it too.

It's the sort of thing I want him to have done, like buying a team in a certain sport and making players and managers do ridiculous things on pain of death.

*ll*rdyc* having to juggle a ball on his nose while clapping like a seal and M**rinh* being fired from a cannon for example.

• Upvote 1

President Mobutu of Zaire. Small weird looking fucker who wore a leopard skin hat, two Ronnies glasses and used a walking stick even though he had no problem walking.

When the Rumble in the Jungle was held in Kinshasa he rounded up 100 well known criminals and executed them in the stadium where the fight was due to be held. Basically as a warning so no one would fuck up the experience of the fight as he put up 10 million dollars to host it.

Banned western names and made everyone revert to African names. Then changed his name to Mobutu he of great strength who shits lightning at knobheads - or something like that.

'Dont you lot bungle, the Rumble in the Jungle.'

Fuckin' Zaire is now one of those countries where they drink Umbongo,but Im not sure which one it actually is!

'Dont you lot bungle, the Rumble in the Jungle.'

Fuckin' Zaire is now one of those countries where they drink Umbongo,but Im not sure which one it actually is!

It's now The Congo. Which fits nice.

That's the 'Democratic' republic of Congo or as my mates missus asked during the African Cup of Nations about 6 years back, who is Doctor Congo?

It's Not Congo, thats another country. It's DR Congo. Probably Um Bongo royalties are shared, especially as Africa has a good non corruption history on such matters.

Which is nice.

• Upvote 1

It's now The Congo. Which fits nice. That's the 'Democratic' republic of Congo or as my mates missus asked during the African Cup of Nations about 6 years back, who is Doctor Congo? It's Not Congo, thats another country. It's DR Congo. Probably Um Bongo royalties are shared, especially as Africa has a good non corruption history on such matters. Which is nice.

Hell of a game between the two today,FYI (no thats not another part split from the other two again.)