You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Lucas is garbage these days. 

Yeah so garbage he started 27 times for the team that came second last season.

I'd sell Lucas, but let's not slate the guy, he's a good player we now need better than good.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah so garbage he started 27 times for the team that came second last season.

He started 20 games. 8 more than Cissokho and 9 less than Johnson. Just sayin'. It's not really the best way to show a player's quality.

He started 20 games. 8 more than Cissokho and 9 less than Johnson. Just sayin'. It's not really the best way to show a player's quality.

Wouldn't expect you to praise him.

He's a good player and certainly doesn't deserve to be called garbage or compared to Cissokho..

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Wouldn't expect you to praise him.

He's a good player and certainly doesn't deserve to be called garbage or compared to Cissokho..

When did I compare him to Cissokho? I used two players to illustrate how your evidence was flawed.

When did I compare him to Cissokho? I used two players to illustrate how your evidence was flawed.

I meant to say "played" not "started".

He played an important part last season, is a good player, but now it is probably time he moves on.  

With the dearth of top level striking talent, might be worth looking at upcoming talent to fill the gap left by Luis.  Some decent talent we can look to invest our money in. Any of the following might be wirth looking at:

Marco Verratti

Carlos Luque

Viktor Fischer

Robert Firmino

Juan Manuel Inturbe

Heung Min Son

Domenico Bera

With the dearth of top level striking talent, might be worth looking at upcoming talent to fill the gap left by Luis.  

Isn't that why we are signing Origi?

Think we need someone who can deliver right away to fill the gap of Suarez.

With the dearth of top level striking talent, might be worth looking at upcoming talent to fill the gap left by Luis.  Some decent talent we can look to invest our money in. Any of the following might be wirth looking at:

Marco Verratti

Carlos Luque

Viktor Fischer

Robert Firmino

Juan Manuel Inturbe

Heung Min Son

Domenico Bera

Who the fuck are those cunts?

• Upvote 1

Marco Verratti

Carlos Luque

Viktor Fischer

Robert Firmino

Juan Manuel Inturbe

Heung Min Son

Domenico Bera

Why have you left Blazko Blazkovic out ? I took time to make him up on FM14. He is World Class NOW god dammit.