You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alan Pardew

Whisper it quietly, but all British managers are shit.

They always spit their dummy out when a foreigner gets a big job. Why Erickson and Capello they say when you've got talent like Stuart Pearce and David Platt coming through the ranks?

Good old Woy, big Sam, jumpers for goalposts isn't it.

Agreed. Imo, Eddie Howe has a good future and I think he can make a step up to a bigger club around Southampton level and do well there.

The "experienced" British managers are all awful though, and they are all whinging twats who think they are being "discriminated" against.

I've just seen that on Sky! What a twat! Also going out of his way to say Carra was wrong to say it was a pen! Carra wasn't mentioned by Shreeves, I thought Carra answered calmly and professionally but I bet inside he was laughing!

Pardew,Pulis,Hughes and Allerdyce should be made to play each other every week,to save any fucker else of the torture.They are one of the main reasons this league is so shit.Who in their right mind would pay good money to watch that crap week in week out is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

Pardew is like your mates recently divorced dad who turns up at the pub in a Vauxhall convertible blasting out the latest Coldplay album that he downloaded and steps out wearing a pair of those huaraches then calls everybody dude.

Repped a very fitting description