You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I saw something on twitter about this. Scottish? 

Yeah. All the others seemed sound but the couple in question were those types of cunts that think they are better than everyone and everything.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Yeah. All the others seemed sound but the couple in question were those types of cunts that think they are better than everyone and everything.

Horrible cunts. I'll watch this tomorrow. Twats I hate them already 

19 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Of course. It gets better and better, last two episodes are great. Think it helps if you know a little bit about the world of rap, seen someone on here say it’s about someone who thinks he’s the best rapper in the world or something like that without realising Lil Dicky is a rapper in real life. Been renewed for a second season too.

That was me. Yeah I know fuck all about rap. TBH, I'd sooner listen to the Plinky Planky man in Church Street.

I didn't know he was a rap artist for the reason above but isn't the show is based on his struggle to be taken seriously in the rap world ? Seemed to struggle to get people to take him seriously because he was white ?

Regardless, great show and I'm taking credit for bringing it to the attention of the GF. Unless of course someone mentioned it before me, in which case I withdraw my claim. 

Just finished the last season of Deadwood - not seen the movie though.I know it’s very highly rated and I did enjoy it on the whole but I just never got hooked on it.It’s a good show with some great characters but I felt it was lacking a certain something which I can’t put my finger on. There was several characters in it I just kept thinking add absolutely nothing to the show e.g Trixie. The ending was also quite anti-climatic. Still think Al is one of the best characters in TV history though.

7.5/10

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Utah said:

Just finished the last season of Deadwood - not seen the movie though.I know it’s very highly rated and I did enjoy it on the whole but I just never got hooked on it.It’s a good show with some great characters but I felt it was lacking a certain something which I can’t put my finger on. There was several characters in it I just kept thinking add absolutely nothing to the show e.g Trixie. The ending was also quite anti-climatic. Still think Al is one of the best characters in TV history though.

7.5/10

My advice to you Mr Utah is watch the movie.

13 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

That was me. Yeah I know fuck all about rap. TBH, I'd sooner listen to the Plinky Planky man in Church Street.

I didn't know he was a rap artist for the reason above but isn't the show is based on his struggle to be taken seriously in the rap world ? Seemed to struggle to get people to take him seriously because he was white ?

Regardless, great show and I'm taking credit for bringing it to the attention of the GF. Unless of course someone mentioned it before me, in which case I withdraw my claim. 

I was up past 1am last night finishing the series. It is very good and I’d never heard of the cunt either. There’s a lot of similarities to Atlanta but Dave focuses more on the comedy side. 

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

She's nearly 50 and still fit. 

You’ve seen it I know, the sex scene she was very thin, so is her face, obviously fitness related. Before anyone piles in who like their ladies thin, each to their own. 
Maybe I should have said the once amazingly attractive to me.

11 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You’ve seen it I know, the sex scene she was very thin, so is her face, obviously fitness related. Before anyone piles in who like their ladies thin, each to their own. 
Maybe I should have said the once amazingly attractive to me.

Yeah, I think she's still attractive. But agreed, in her younger days she was pretty darn amazing. A little bit underrated I'd say too 

City on a Hill. 7/10.

As most dramas dealing with complex web of politics and law enforcement, struggles with creating characters you will root for because they all come across in different degrees of unlikable, so it can be hard going at times. Some issues with pacing and narration. Good but not great. Some attention span required.

I used to love Jennifer Connelly but I saw her Graham Norton a year or so ago and she came across like a right cunt. 

Maybe not so much in this clip but yeah I still would but it would be a cold exit. I'm sure she's gutted about it. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I used to love Jennifer Connelly but I saw her Graham Norton a year or so ago and she came across like a right cunt. 

Maybe not so much in this clip but yeah I still would but it would be a cold exit. I'm sure she's gutted about it. 

Would you drive all night for it?

I’m still really enjoying both Betty and I May Destroy You. Love the week by week thing and always did. It’s the best way to watch the best telly, for me. I love the anticipation of the next episode and also the way it ferments in your head for a week.