You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The Salisbury Poisonings 

It completely went over my head that someone died from it. I thought it was decent TV and told the story very well. The detective sergeant is one thick twat. Imagine going into a house that they suspect is contaminated with a poison that appears to have taken out a Russian spy, taking your goggles off to wipe your face then going home touching everything and everyone in your house then not going straight to the hospital when you are blatantly ill as fuck all of a sudden. Utter stupidity. 7/10 

When Rafe Spall was in the hospital bed that’s the best bit of acting I’ve ever seen him do, although he’s married to that Eliza du Toit who used to be in Hollyoaks so he probably doesn’t give a shit what I think.

Agree though with him playing that copper how could you be that stupid that you wouldn’t think something is seriously wrong with you with what was happening to him after being in that house?

As for the show I thought the first episode was good but as usual the BBC drag something out when it would have been better in a 90 minute one off episode as obviously upsetting as it was to the people involved it was hardly the Sarin Tokyo Subway attack 

10 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Is Hunters worth sticking with? 

Really wasn’t sold after the first episode. 

Its worth it for the last episode. It does get a bit mental like but the last episode is a cracker 

On 12/06/2020 at 05:57, Jose Jones said:

Came across Babylon Berlin when pootling about on Netflix.  Seems to get good ratings on the internets.  Is it worth a crack?  What say you @Pistonbroke?

I can't find this on Netflix, it keeps bringing up Dogs of Berlin, it's hardly the same thing is it?

7 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

I watched the first few episodes of Dave. It’s absolutely fucking brilliant. @Sugar Ape - Have you seen that? Probably. 

Of course. It gets better and better, last two episodes are great. Think it helps if you know a little bit about the world of rap, seen someone on here say it’s about someone who thinks he’s the best rapper in the world or something like that without realising Lil Dicky is a rapper in real life. Been renewed for a second season too.

Full theme tune has a great lyric. Good stuff. 

Yes I know that I'm a rapper at the end of the day,

But I think it's time you knew me by my government name

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

I was full-on laughing at a lot of it. Plus, his girlfriend would get it HARD 

Yeah she hits the sweet spot somewhere between girl next door and fucking amazing. 

Yes pics etc...

The one on the left isn’t bad either. 

C6956431-5F3E-43BA-8CFC-A9013B61CEE6.jpeg

The Last Dance (8.5/10).

It’s been rated already a few times but I finally finished this yesterday.

Really enjoyed it. I’d heard of the big name players and was aware of the Chicago Bulls successful team of the era but learned a lot about a sport not massively on my radar.

Not sure I’d want to go for a pint with Michael Jordan, I suspect he often crossed the line between motivating and bullying. You can’t help but be impressed, though, by the sheer ‘will to win’ a man of his immense talent carried with him throughout his career and the dedication he showed to his craft day in day out. 

In terms of leadership styles, the coach was also fantastic. Showed there’s more than one way to lead. I’d certainly respond to his style more than that of the No.23 but we’re all different. 

Some of the match footage was great and Michael Jordan does appear to float through the air on occasion. A thing of absolute beauty to watch. 

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

I love Four in a bed on channel 4. It highlights just how petty humans are.

Yeah its good that. I don't know why I put myself through it though because ever single time one of them fills me with a rage that I can't get rid of for a few hours. Genuinely snappy and pissed off.  

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yeah its good that. I don't know why I put myself through it though because ever single time one of them fills me with a rage that I can't get rid of for a few hours. Genuinely snappy and pissed off.  

Catch up with last week's and you'll be fuming about one of the couple's, stuck up cunts.