You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 13/09/2023 at 15:45, Elite said:

Fran out of Love/Hate is as convincing a psychotic scumbag as you are likely to see portrayed by someone. I've met one or two people like that and despite their appearance (Usually just built like a regular bloke, not these big roided up pretend tough guys), they have a very menacing aura about them and the actor captures this perfectly.

Like the bit were he picks up the shrek bird at the club , cuts to a few other scenes , then back to him next morning green paint all over his face and yer woman in background still green apart from her cleavage that is completely white  . Class. 

But in terms of grade a nutters he is up there . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I've started watching Love and Death with Elizabeth Olsen and Jesse plemons, great so far but only seen a couple episodes.

I was like'yeah I could maybe go for an older woman if she looked like that', about Olsen, she's fucking 35 !!!! and outrageous as it turns out, done up to look older and of the time.

That's the same story as a recent mini series Candy with Jessica Biel playing the main protagonist.

Biel or Olsen, tough choice. 

18 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I've started watching Love and Death with Elizabeth Olsen and Jesse plemons, great so far but only seen a couple episodes.

I was like'yeah I could maybe go for an older woman if she looked like that', about Olsen, she's fucking 35 !!!! and outrageous as it turns out, done up to look older and of the time.

Is Jesse Plemons the fella who looks like Jon Arne Riise's slightly downsier brother?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

The fuck, just googled him and Plemons is married to Kirsten Dunst. WTF. 

Dunst and Plemons first met on the set of Fargo and have since also starred together in The Power of the Dog, for which they were both nominated for Academy Awards. "We connected first creatively and as friends and I just enjoy her instincts and her opinions so much," Plemons told ET.

Yes Jesse, you enjoy her instincts and opinions. I’m sure there are other things you enjoy too.

1 hour ago, redheart said:

Walking Dead : Darryl Dixon

Actually surprising good stuff in a French nunnery.

7.5 fighting nuns worshipping a zombie priest out of 10

Do you need to have watched the main series to get what's going on? I gave about halfway through the second series as it got really boring.

Top Boy 6/10.

The last few episodes reminded me of the Only Fools and Horses episode where there is a riot on the estate and Del Boy sells a Betamax camera to a news reporter. And the pathetic gunfights to please the US viewers. The Care Home episode was never mentioned again after it happened and the body count couldn't be blamed on the OAPs in there. Awful end to a great series.

23 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Top Boy 6/10.

The last few episodes reminded me of the Only Fools and Horses episode where there is a riot on the estate and Del Boy sells a Betamax camera to a news reporter. And the pathetic gunfights to please the US viewers. The Care Home episode was never mentioned again after it happened and the body count couldn't be blamed on the OAPs in there. Awful end to a great series.

### spoillers###

I rewatched it again and it made even less sense.

why did dushane,who had always been so careful,give some woman he barely knew £30m of his money to mind,on the recommendation of a woman who cant be trusted? (lizzie) and then kill someone,leaving his dna everywhere?

why did sully kill his own drugs supply?

it really was a bad let down. That irish mob story would have been a great plot but it was just rushed.  

• Upvote 1

Been watching season 2 of the bear. Which I think has been ok, but not as good as season 1 for me. I'm currently on a train watching episode 6. It is literally the most annoying episode I've ever watched of anything. I'm not that keen on flashback episodes anyway, but just to have loads of people shouting over each other at a party is just fucking shit. I'm getting stressed watching it and want to tell them all to shut the fuck up. Which I can't do, so came here to vent instead. Cunts. 

Well into better call Saul at this point. Just really easy to watch stuff. Funny and entertaining too. Although just got to the point (end of S3) where he's manipulating some old ladies into settling and found it pretty hard to watch. Poor old dear...

I suppose that fits in with BB, making you root for and empathise with some explicitly bad people.

• Upvote 1