You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

9 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I'm the same. Right we are off, thanks for a nice time, in the car, gone. Mrs Kurtz will spend 10 minutes on the doorstep even though we have been there all fucking weekend. 

Fuck, that boils my piss, especially in Winter.  You've been in the nice warm house all night and talked about everything you've got to talk about.  When there's nothing left and it's time to go home... some cunt decides to keep talking with the door open and a blizzard blowing through.

Fuck. Right. Off.

• Upvote 1

On 07/06/2020 at 11:28, Elite said:

You'll get there at some point mate. I'm prepared to give you one rep a day for 11,00 days. That's how commited I am to this.

I'll do the same, with likes instead of reps though, because I'm a cunt.

On 07/06/2020 at 11:28, Elite said:

You'll get there at some point mate. I'm prepared to give you one rep a day for 11,00 days. That's how commited I am to this.

I hope you don't work with numbers in your job. Saying that, you could probably get a job in the Tory party. 

9 minutes ago, Numero said:

Since the switch from vB reps haven’t meant as much. There was a time when a few of us in the top five or ten could turn a member from green to red with a single neg, such was the power. 

I take it there were other rep/ neg wars similar to the Ardja/ Grinch shitshow in the FF?

People who say they want to watch the news, then proceed to talk over the news about something else, then tell you their opinion on the news they haven’t listened to, or understood, before arguing that you’re wrong about a detail, when you are not, because they have to save face because they’ve not listened to a fucking thing. 

On 18/07/2020 at 19:00, Numero said:

Since the switch from vB reps haven’t meant as much. There was a time when a few of us in the top five or ten could turn a member from green to red with a single neg, such was the power. 

That fucking dickwad Dave U changed the site not long after I’d smashed my way into 10th on the leaderboard. I’ve hated him ever since. 

We never leave the house on time. We were supposed to meet my parents in a park at midday today, to see them for the first time in 6 months. I got up at 7am, made two loaves of bread, played with the dog, tidied the kitchen, had a shower and packed what we needed so that by 10am we could walk the dog and then set off. Took the missus a cuppa at 9am, giving her an hour to just get up and ready, nothing else. We left at 10:45. 

Every. Fucking. Time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

We never leave the house on time. We were supposed to meet my parents in a park at midday today, to see them for the first time in 6 months. I got up at 7am, made two loaves of bread, played with the dog, tidied the kitchen, had a shower and packed what we needed so that by 10am we could walk the dog and then set off. Took the missus a cuppa at 9am, giving her an hour to just get up and ready, nothing else. We left at 10:45. 

Every. Fucking. Time. 

Why didn't you get up at nine, smack the dog round the head for waking you up earlier and tell your missus to get to the shop and buy some bread while you walked the dog and had a leisurely fag?

Guest Pistonbroke

Buying a new flavour of crisps and the anticipation of digging into them, only to find out they're shite. Kettle Creamy pepper flavour, you are a massive let down. 

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

At 7am this morning the weather was beautiful, bright sunshine that woke me up. Now I’m ready to do a load of jobs in the garden it’s started raining.  

You have just thought of the same conversation I have had about three times in the last few days,including this morning. I can only guess this is a major downside to living on a smallish island in the middle of the Atlantic. We do share at least one thing in common with the Falkland Islanders at least.

Edgy mancunian poets, of which there seems to be a growing number. 

Blag leather jacket and a liver that only just made it through the nineties, all-round professional bum given a new lease of life by BBC2 news shows trying to do something 'a bit different' about the red wall and/or brexit.

"Where once was the Gmex now stands a tex mex, we have gerry Adams to thank for that of course, a man who's voice was stolen by the news, for his republican views, I'm going for a snooze."