You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Fuck sake bloody post got lost,to sum up post

Suprised by that result.

Agreed cant see him stucking around,he always said he wouldn't. Wants his health long term ok for kids and im sure his family is well off. Shame really liked him as a fighter

Moof is spot on about McGregor fucking Aldo mentally. That is why he caught him cold,Aldo never dives straight in like that. Diaz can have no complaints about the way McGregor spoke to him. Both Diaz brothers habe made a career from shit talking so what goes around

I don't get the Diaz love. I think they're both a pair of gobby cunts. Sure, they are warriors, but fucking dick heads too.

Fuck sake bloody post got lost,to sum up post

Suprised by that result.

Agreed cant see him stucking around,he always said he wouldn't. Wants his health long term ok for kids and im sure his family is well off. Shame really liked him as a fighter

Hopefully more will follow his lead. I know there's issues of fighter pay, and it being what they know, but it would be good to see more going out healthy. The likes of Chris Leben were massively entertaining to watch but they stayed too long.

On Condit, I do think it's a shame how it's happened for him. In a different era he might have been remembered as an all time great WW, but unfortunately for him GSP was around. Then he was unlucky to get the ACL injury during the fight with Woodley. During his 2010-13 peak he was fantastic to watch. The Diaz fight was a clinic, and his finishes of Hardy and Kim were great- although as someone else said I was gutted for Hardy at the time.

He has been that way for a while

I think he knows his chin will always let him down if his stamina doesn't.

I was surprised he tried the guillotine choke rather than just drop big shot when he had him hurt

Only seen little bits as my sleep pattern got screwed up and i cant seem to stay awake(must be getting old)

Punk was a joke,but its not like most expected anything less

Shame Lawler has pulled out the Cerone fight as that would have been great

He has been that way for a while

I think he knows his chin will always let him down if his stamina doesn't.

I was surprised he tried the guillotine choke rather than just drop big shot when he had him hurt

Only seen little bits as my sleep pattern got screwed up and i cant seem to stay awake(must be getting old)

Punk was a joke,but its not like most expected anything less

Shame Lawler has pulled out the Cerone fight as that would have been great

Yeah definitely, I was really looking forward to that. Wonder if it's anything to do with the doping rumors.