You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I live in Watford some parts are quite nice but expensive others more reasonable but just okay.

The advantage over nicer parts of Hertfordshire is that we are on the MetLine and it makes travel a damn site cheaper with a Oyster card. even in rush hour. Bushey and Rickmansworth are nicer.So is St Albsns if you can travel closer for the train.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defo. i'd love to live in notting hill, just off portobello road. love it round there.

redderz mate do it. if anything, it will lessen the chances of you getting bummed by Darren. the fucking prick. I hate him.

Miss Hulks dad lives just off portobello road.

The grain box on portobello is fucking amazing, veggie and vegan takeaway which is quality.

Some of the prices for rent are a fucking joke though.

Miss Hulks dad lives just off portobello road.

The grain box on portobello is fucking amazing, veggie and vegan takeaway which is quality.

Some of the prices for rent are a fucking joke though.

I have a raging distrust of vegetarians. They are sneaky, weird and probably abuse animals on the sly.

Some decent advice here, cheers chaps. Lots of places I wouldn't have thought of. I'll see how things progress when I meet my boss in June.

Can you keep him gone until September?

Yeah, just until J*M Wh*te rings Big Ben at midnight then reinstate him. It would be like being waterboarded for him.

Have you got a spare room to rent out to Lurtzy? You don't have to worry about him bringing birds home or anything like that.

Cunt.

Have you got a spare room to rent out to Lurtzy? You don't have to worry about him bringing birds home or anything like that.

Sadly not. It's only one bedroom, and it's rented out atm. Lovely big rooms and high ceilings though, as they all are around there.

Red Nick and his ex-missus did stay there one week. I've got the plaque on the wall outside.

Sadly not. It's only one bedroom, and it's rented out atm. Lovely big rooms and high ceilings though, as they all are around there.

Red Nick and his ex-missus did stay there one week. I've got the plaque on the wall outside.

It's not No 10 by any chance, is it?

Dalston's where it's at right now. Close to Shoreditch and central London' date=' yet relatively cheap housing is available. And the nightlife beats most places. Proper gritty and culturally diverse too. Like a '70's New York.

You won't find any stats to back up that racist nonsense. Nigerian women are a far greater menace on London's roads.[/quote']

70's New York was a fucking shithole!

Still is, but now with added lashings of bellends who've been priced out of Shoreditch.

It was so gritty back then that someone I once knew had his missus held in his house by yardies with guns and knives until he came up with five grand "tax" for dealing a bit of weed on their patch.

The raves were outstanding though.

London's sound, takes a bit of getting used to. Love hate thing going on. What happens is people come down and do a bit of tourist stuff and they go Oh how do you live down here it's too mental.

It's not like I'm traipsing round camden market, oxford st tourist central everyday. It is busy but once you nail a route down it's like anywhere else. You do the journey and have it down to a fine art.

It can be a bit lethal on cash flying out the pocket which can all add up in the week. What happens is because its so busy you see all the cafes, shops, pubs etc busy all the time and you think you should be doing that all the time. And you do for a bit but then you calm down.

London is genrally fine, it can be a bit raw at the edges and it does definitely have a dark edge like most inner cities. But for the main it's sound, it's got it's fair share of wankers like anywhere. you've got you rich kid wankers, your chav wankers, your posh boy wanna be wankers, old money wankers, new money wankers, banker wanker, new media wankers, skinny jean wankers, uber cool kid wankers, don't want to wash wankers, eastern european wankers, no time for anyone wankers,

other than that it's sound