You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Holiday Plans

Bjornebye

Anyone going away anywhere nice this summer?

Me and the missus have just booked a week in sharm el sheikh at the end of june. anyone been? is it any good???? looks boss on the internet like.

Can't wait, didn't get a summer holiday last year apart from a cheeky little trip to cologne in august.

dunno, ive been to tunisia and my arse was fine. I'd go as far as to say my shits were rather satisfying actually. And you can't beat a satisfying dump.

what papers? Was she married before? Is she russian? My uncle went to dominican on his honeymoon, had a boss time. Im jealous you twat.

Nowhere this year.

Got a couple of trips to do next year and hopefully the year after ill be off to Louisiana possibly Georgia for some NFL/NCAA games.

I'm planning New Orleans to see the Saints then depending on tickets/schedule to Alabama or Baton Rouge for a LSU game.

Going nowhere this year because selfish mates have decided to get married in different parts of the country and I'm shelling out for £200 a night country hotels. Add on top of that £4.75 a bottle hotel prices and wedding gifts. Selfish twats.

And the stag do is one in Benidorm and one in Dublin. So actually I am going away. One trip to drink overpriced Guinness because the stag thinks its law you must go the Guinness factory tour and one trip to be called a dirty old perv by 18 year old girls (nothing new there to be fair).

dunno' date=' ive been to tunisia and my arse was fine. I'd go as far as to say my shits were rather satisfying actually. And you can't beat a satisfying dump.

what papers? Was she married before? Is she russian? My uncle went to dominican on his honeymoon, had a boss time. Im jealous you twat.[/quote']

Dominican is boss mate. This will be my third time. I've been to Tunisia, it pissed down and then the Icelandic volcano delayed our flight coming home.

We went to Morocco last year. I'd highly recommend it.

We need to get our birth certificates certified by the government before we can send them to the Dominican embassy to get translated. It's a fucking ball ache.

Dominican is boss mate. This will be my third time. I've been to Tunisia, it pissed down and then the Icelandic volcano delayed our flight coming home.

We went to Morocco last year. I'd highly recommend it.

We need to get our birth certificates certified by the government before we can send them to the Dominican embassy to get translated. It's a fucking ball ache.

Nice one.

where did you go in tunisia? I went to jasmin hammamet and to be honest, it was a bit shit. rained last 3 days. hotel was lovely but there was fuck all to do out and about.

fingers crossed then mate

Anyone going away anywhere nice this summer?

Me and the missus have just booked a week in sharm el sheikh at the end of june. anyone been? is it any good???? looks boss on the internet like.

Can't wait, didn't get a summer holiday last year apart from a cheeky little trip to cologne in august.

My lads went last year mate they had a ball said it was sound,I'll get some info for you when they get in from work. I know they said Soho Square was great loads of bars and restaurants and you can have a go the Shisha pipe,also the Quad biking on the Dunes is superb aswell.

My lads went last year mate they had a ball said it was sound,I'll get some info for you when they get in from work. I know they said Soho Square was great loads of bars and restaurants and you can have a go the Shisha pipe,also the Quad biking on the Dunes is superb aswell.

Nice on Dickie. defo into the quad biking

Nice one.

where did you go in tunisia? I went to jasmin hammamet and to be honest' date=' it was a bit shit. rained last 3 days. hotel was lovely but there was fuck all to do out and about.

fingers crossed then mate[/quote']

We stayed in a Riu in Hammamet. My bird moaned for a week because the vodka was like paint stripper. I was on the lager so I wasn't arsed. You're right though mate, there's fuck all to do. It only cost us about 300 quid each because all the shit was kicking off in Libya next door so we can't really complain.

We stayed in a Riu in Hammamet. My bird moaned for a week because the vodka was like paint stripper. I was on the lager so I wasn't arsed. You're right though mate, there's fuck all to do. It only cost us about 300 quid each because all the shit was kicking off in Libya next door so we can't really complain.

I stayed in the same one mate. with the medina market about 10 minutes away? wasn't a bad hotel and the ex never complained about the drinks i dont think although i did my best to ignore her all holiday for causing an argument on the plane because i apparently flirted with the girl in the departure lounge who thought she recognised me.

food wasn't all that though. and that camel on the beach was a fucking scruff.

we went in 2011 , got it cheap too because it was kicking off in the capital

Nice on Dickie. defo into the quad biking

Also just come back to me thay went to the Ice bar in Soho square,they'd said that was good having a bottle of Heineken in the cold then you walk out and it's fucking roasting.your girl will like the Glass bottom boat and scuba diving which they had a go at.Enjoy it lad its a great holiday.

I'm off to Costa Brava on Monday with the Missus,only £160 all inclusive flying from Speke,it will be a piss up for 5 days mate.

I cant afford a holiday. haven't been abroad in 3 years. Cant see myself going abroad for a very long time.

Plan on borrowing my brothers mobile home for a weekend near brittas bay. That will be the highlight

Think of it this way...what you're getting for nothing would cost me thousands of fucking dollars.

Would love to visit Ireland.

Dickie , just googled at that soho square in sharm , looks boss! normally i'd wish i was going with the lads but my birds sound as fuck so we will have a right laugh. wasn't gonna take too much dollar as were all inclusive but think i will now

France, went for easter - go back a fortnight today for 17 nights, and again for a week in September. Flash chavvy bitch, me.

Camp bestival with shit loads of kids, then on for a week camping in Dorset.

Still trying to wiggle in Benicassim in Spain and a week in Holland in October.

I cant afford a holiday. haven't been abroad in 3 years. Cant see myself going abroad for a very long time.

Plan on borrowing my brothers mobile home for a weekend near brittas bay. That will be the highlight

You've loads of kids now, they're money sink holes. Give the likes of Canvas or Eurocamp a try, the ferry from Ireland to Brittany, jobs a good 'un. These holidays are a piece of cake with little ones.

We're renting a house in South of France in July close to Carcassone.

9 years and 104 posts, and a paid up member. Have some rep. x