You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's the reason?

Magic Sponge

Fuck, I couldn't give a monkey's if you and your ilk call me names. It was obviously in jest. I don't pay on this site because I don't think it's worth my money.

Others, including you, obviously do, and that's fair enough.

May I just ask, what is the point of your existence?

You contribute nothing to this site, nobody likes you, you're wrong on just about every subject you comment on, you go against the grain on absolutely everything despite being wrong, you don't even contribute towards the sites upkeep. Are you that shit at life that you can't even afford a few quid??? I'd be surprised if you had a job because any employer would fucking hate you.

You are one of life's cunts. Someone with nothing decent about him and whose sole purpose is to be disliked by others. That bottle of paracetamol in cupboard, take the lot and do everyone a favour. If you have kids, I feel very sorry for them and can only hope they don't turn out to be as big a twat as you.

Again, nobody likes you and you contribute nothing... What is your purpose???

The only thing you do excel at is hanging our players out to dry, you twat.

Amongst the most tedious drones such as the OP Magic Sponge , and Redder Lurtz , Hudu and Robbieorr are members.That is not good PR for the MF.

Amongst the smartest, such as Whelan, Major Tom, Funneeee and Fowler9 are not.

So paying to have to endure some of the drivel, rather than not paying to be spared it, does not require much thought.Hasn't Dave got this the wrong way round?

The good members worth reading, San Don, Section31 and Zigackly always post on the main forum anyway. I have always bought the fanzine at the game. The content is good and reflects the match going fan, whether that is true of some on the the MF on the evidence I have seen is doubtful.

Oh look, it's the resident Stuart Hall tribute act.

Amongst the most tedious drones such as the OP Magic Sponge , and Redder Lurtz , Hudu and Robbieorr are members.That is not good PR for the MF.

Amongst the smartest, such as Whelan, Major Tom, Funneeee and Fowler9 are not.

So paying to have to endure some of the drivel, rather than not paying to be spared it, does not require much thought.Hasn't Dave got this the wrong way round?

The good members worth reading, San Don, Section31 and Zigackly always post on the main forum anyway. I have always bought the fanzine at the game. The content is good and reflects the match going fan, whether that is true of some on the the MF on the evidence I have seen is doubtful.

Cunt.

I did it for 18 months I think.

If everyone did it for 18 months then the world would be a better place.

Also found the MF was very slow, not a lot of activity, and so I knocked it on the head.

Mind, if I had a bit more money, I'd pay it. But literally am on a debt management plan now, and so I basically get pocket money in cash, not card, from the missus while we sort out credit card debts. I'm even not re-subscribing to XBOX Live. That's committment that is.

Repped.

The MF is ace, we have Tokyo Joe.

I do think that Dave missed a trick when SL was only really posting on the FF match threads. SL-free match threads were by contrast, engaging and insightful and a great credit to the MF. Like people could reply to things without being called a twat, we lived the dream.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
The MF is ace, we have Tokyo Joe.

I do think that Dave missed a trick when SL was only really posting on the FF match threads. SL-free match threads were by contrast, engaging and insightful and a great credit to the MF. Like people could reply to things without being called a twat, we lived the dream.

Thats a good point, but this precedent means we have to put up with xerxes and major tom for another 5 years, as SL was a forumite for 7.