You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Moss is stunning, a venus of our time, she just has a magnatism and it's not just she's 'pretty', she is just stunning, but apparently really thick and will sleep with antything and everything, it's all part of a night out.

I was in a club she was in years back and she just had the room gravitate towards her.

Chung?

I reckon she'd be a right laugh on a night out. I miss partying with pretty ladies.

And maybe.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not sure it’s worth starting a thread for so I’ll mention it here, but after the Scouse Brow, what’s with loads of Liverpool girls making excessive use of lip filler to turn themselves into one of these...

hqdefault.jpg

"Alllllll 'ave youuuuuuuuuse fuck'n shot!!! D'youuuuuu knohhhhhhhh who myyyyyy boyfriend issssss?"

On 20/03/2021 at 19:15, Duff Man said:

Kate Moss is supposedly incredible in the flesh. Think that applies to most of these ladies, tbh. I remember being in the same room as a reasonably famous indie singer and his reasonably famous girlfriend, and she was genuinely mesmerising. Prior to that I'd never thought she was that special, but up close: wow-wow-wee-wah. My bird hated her at first sight.

I had a similar experience with Gwyneth Paltrow. Never considered her to be particularly striking. Then I went to an Iron Man press junket with her, RDJ and Terence what's his face. Man, she practically floated into the room and had the orange aura like Rick James in the Dave Chappelle skit. I've never been that knocked-dead. It was like Wayne's World when he first spots Cassandra. Other than the "oh yes, she will be mine," because it would have been weird if I looked into the nearest camera and said that. 

For me it proved some people on television or in films aren't to be judged by the same standards as your average Krazyhouse attendee. They've got this magnetism and "it" factor that absolutely sets them apart from mere mortals

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I had a similar experience with Gwyneth Paltrow. Never considered her to be particularly striking. Then I went to an Iron Man press junket with her, RDJ and Terence what's his face. Man, she practically floated into the room and had the orange aura like Rick James in the Dave Chappelle skit. I've never been that knocked-dead. It was like Wayne's World when he first spots Cassandra. Other than the "oh yes, she will be mine," because it would have been weird if I looked into the nearest camera and said that. 

For me it proved some people on television or in films aren't to be judged by the same standards as your average Krazyhouse attendee. They've got this magnetism and "it" factor that absolutely sets them apart from mere mortals

Paltrow is fit, never more so than in that Shallow Hall film, she is however also a complete loon.

On 20/03/2021 at 23:15, Duff Man said:

Kate Moss is supposedly incredible in the flesh. Think that applies to most of these ladies, tbh. I remember being in the same room as a reasonably famous indie singer and his reasonably famous girlfriend, and she was genuinely mesmerising. Prior to that I'd never thought she was that special, but up close: wow-wow-wee-wah. My bird hated her at first sight.

Kate Moss is absolutely fucking stunning. 

18 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

This thread:

unnamed.jpg

44 pinter that but never say no 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

It's a combination of their alien lizard genes and adrenochrome.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Paltrow and I made eye contact in a London Restaurant a few years back. In her case it was purely accidental, less so for me as I’d been staring at her for at least fifteen minutes. 

I can confirm she is fit. I can also confirm she doesn’t fancy me. 

56 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Paltrow and I made eye contact in a London Restaurant a few years back. In her case it was purely accidental, less so for me as I’d been staring at her for at least fifteen minutes. 

But if Paltrow avoided eye contact with me after I'd been staring at her for 15 minutes... 

image.png

Living proof that it's possible to hear a photo.

• Upvote 5

58 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Thought you were going to say it was as three police officers were holding you down and you were screaming “Gwynnie! Gwynnie! I love you!”

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Was it a cream pie?

I believe, from the aroma, it was a meat pie.  Whenever I smell one now I have a flashback to the pain from the elbow thrown into my ribs by my then girlfriend as she saw my jaw drop and eyes glaze over.  

I’ve just checked and it was 17th October 1997.