You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Definitely true things you've heard about Footballers

Moctezuma

Guest Pistonbroke

What idiots are these exactly; TLW gay mafia?

Are you deliberately being a fool? if not I suggest you see a psychiatrist. 

BTW. Is the gay mafia thing supposed to be a put down, or are you both racist and homophobic? 

Are you deliberately being a fool? if not I suggest you see a psychiatrist.

BTW. Is the gay mafia thing supposed to be a put down, or are you both racist and homophobic?

No i am not deliberately being a fool. And i dont consider myself either a racist or homophobic but tlw has this way of putting me down and for some reason i keep coming back for more.

So maybe i am a sadist as well.

• Downvote 1

Tottenham's current goalkeeper has difficulty completing menial tasks and struggles with simple arithmetic.

The other Tottenham players have started referring to him as Slow Lloris when his back is turned. Shame.

Not being funny but this retarded racist cunt has made this slip under the radar.

Bask in it's majesty! 

• Upvote 2

The New York Times, OK Magazine and The Jackie have all confirmed that David Beckham will be installed as the new National Security Advisor by his Bruv, Reality TV Star and new President of the USA Donald Trump.

LfZo5sw.jpg

Simon Cowell has flounced out of the United Nations building and Dappy has gone proper mental.

The word 'wog' is a shortened form of golliwog,once used on Robinson's? jars. It has been shortened and used as an offensive term to black people as the golliwog on the jar was black. If one of those wigs has been called 'wog' then its a racist comment aimed at the natural afro curl in the hair of most black people. Change your 'friends' Mr Kloppite as they are racists.

PS,I also think a golliwog was originally a toy and Robinsons used it as their brand,or vice versa. Its racist anyhow.

It's ket wig. I've never heard another name.

I stand corrected a lad with a ket wig reffered to it as such the other day.

I think i got the former off potnoodle fringe on twitter who uses it. I had never heard of it before until twitter.

I was drunk and i unreservedly apologise for any offence i may have caused but it wasnt intentional.

• Upvote 2

Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal was a big Yosemite Sam fan as a kid. One time, his mate pushed him off the 10m diving platform at the local swimming baths. Halfway down, Vidal turned and zoomed back up to call his mate a cunt before plunging back down into the pool.

• Upvote 1