You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The logic of sports journos it's like saying ' If we didn't have Reina in goal then everyone would have an open goal so we would be bottom of the league, oh how he has saved a club in decline etc.'

and this article doesn't even link the poetry with the rest of the subject, just contradicts repeatedly about separating the art from the man. Woeful. Woe is me, I am overcome by woe.

A Tale of Two Racisms « N E W S • F R A M E S • • • • •

I'm struggling to see the point of this article. Is all this because the fat cunt doesn't want Suarez to win Footballer of the Year?

That's exactly the point of the article.

But Van Persie won it and he raped someone.

So fuck you and your 'principles', you useless non-contributing sponge prick. Feel free to die, like.

All this demonstrates is that, unlike Pound and Larkin, Samuel's ignorance and stupidity isn't countered by any discernible redeeming talent.

In a nut shell!

Surely though he wouldn't have any dilemma over casting his vote for a player found guilty by an FA Court since according to Samuel the procedure by which a man is put on trial by an FA panel is insufficient to find a man guilty of racism.

A Tale of Two Racisms « N E W S • F R A M E S • • • • •

again in the daily mail

Samuel should have used this poetry

"Where's the truth what's the use

I'm hanging around lost and found

And when you're here innocent

Fat chance, no plan

No regard for human life"

Thom Yorke, From 'The Daily Mail' by Radiohead.

[YOUTUBE]McuHVXgR8dA[/YOUTUBE]

It's flawed logic - morally he shouldn't win because of his past indiscretions but it seems perfectly acceptable that a. Cantona won it and b.Terry still keeps his. If the objection is moral then Terry should have his award removed surely?

Fuck it - means nothing.

Awful article. And he gets paid/awards for this shit? Character assassination in all but name.

The very fact that he's bringing this up is because Luis is playing well, keeping a relative lower profile in his "dark arts" and is taking the advice so piously given out by the media in that he is moving on.

Pity Bluto can't.

Agenda?

some English journo hates Suarez? I'm shocked shocked I tell you.

The problem is the club have allowed this to happen.

Unthinkable for any other top team to have their star player compared to some Jew hating loon.

It's par for the course with us though and the gutless wonders running the club.

Dont give a flying fuck about the award but im absolutely fucking seething at that article.

Somebody seriously needs to kick the fuck out of these journalists. Its wrong, in every fucking sense of the word, that such a blatant and disgusting witch-hunt can be played out in public without the bat of an eyelid.

I cant fucking stand injustice and the type of vile cunt who dishes this kind of shit out deserves the utter worst. Maybe I shouldnt let it get to me but its impossible.

And to think - what has Luis even done of late to stir up this fat bastards cretinous thoughts? Score goals? I remember many on here said things would tide over, that the club should "move on" and wipe its hands clean. Heres your result.

I will never accept these fucking wankers running our club - not for transfers, not sacking Kenny, not for hiring a bumbling fuckwit in Comolli - but because they left one of their own, one of our own, out in the fucking lurch despite being completely innocent. If this club has been shaped by anything it is it's steadfast belief in justice.

Fuck FSG. They could sign a 1987 John Barnes, i'll still fucking want them out of our club.

Edit: I really honestly mean it. Somebody needs to kick the fuck out of this fat cunt.

You are spot on in the first few sentences, something really needs to be doen about the press, the witch hunt and injustice.

However why you then decide to attack FSG is bizarre and you show the same injustice and witch hunt to them, as the press do towards Suarez.

You deserve to be repped and then negged!

You are spot on in the first few sentences, something really needs to be doen about the press, the witch hunt and injustice.

However why you then decide to attack FSG is bizarre and you show the same injustice and witch hunt to them, as the press do towards Suarez.

You deserve to be repped and then negged!

1) What is bizarre about my 'attack' on FSG?

2) How can I singularly and solely conduct a witch hunt on a global investment conglomerate who don't even know I exist?

Guest San Don

Bluto is a worthless piece of shit. In fact, that's unfair on a piece of shit because even a piece of shit has its uses such as fertilizer. Bluto is just fat and fucking worthless.

I can just see the fat useless twat salivating over his keyboard when he wrote that article about Suarez. 'Oh what a clever boy I am' he be thinking. 'I've managed to write something about Suarez that sums him up as being a contender for PoTY while at the same time, showing the masses of mindless gullible twats out there that really, I detest Suarez and will do my damnest to make sure he doesnt get popular recognition.'

The smary fat useless twat. he can fuck right off.