You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I doubt she’s got the strength at her age. Unless she nips down to B&Q for an electric saw first. 

See the source image

See the source image

22 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I doubt she’s got the strength at her age. Unless she nips down to B&Q for an electric saw first. 

Just get Charlie to do it.  I'm sure he'd be up for the job.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

The queen is not playing ball. She’s filling her diary until next week so he can’t ask her for a general election before the vote of no confidence. These are astonishing times. 

Brilliant. The new Tesco Metro in Swaffham that was expecting Chris Sutton to do the formal opening is having to hurriedly change its plans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Brilliant. The new Tesco Metro in Swaffham that was expecting Chris Sutton to do the formal opening is having to hurriedly change its plans.

My kid’s sports day is this morning, we are on tenterhooks for the parent’s race. You never know. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

There is no written constitution, that’s the issue.

Lots of rules, laws and regulations all of which are open to interpretation.

We’re in a real grey area here and it’s going to be interesting to see what arguments and actions come of it.

Yes, but it's set on precedent isn't it? It feels very trumpian regardless. 

Either way though, if Boris Johnson has brought us anything it is the obvious that we need a written constitution. 

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

I know voting intentions are often a personal thing but, in the event of a general election, I’ve decided I won’t be voting Conservative. 

Come on mate. It will be a clean slate. You can't blame the new PM on what's happened for the last 12 years. You've got to give them another go. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yes, but it's set on precedent isn't it? It feels very trumpian regardless. 

Either way though, if Boris Johnson has brought us anything it is the obvious that we need a written constitution. 

Cameron tried and failed to put one together.

Should now be a priority for the next government.

• Upvote 1

wouldn't put it past him to be digging his heels in while he's waiting for the outcome of the Durham police investigation (due any time now?), if they find Starmer guilty he resigns after Starmer does and claims some weird moral victory, if they find Starmer innocent he still resigns.

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Come on mate. It will be a clean slate. You can't blame the new PM on what's happened for the last 12 years. You've got to give them another go. 

Good point. If Nadine gets the top job, I’ll consider supporting her.

Not that she’ll get much time for her new day job after all the bonking she’s going to be doing with the posters over on the under the radar thread who’ve declared their willingness to enter her constituency through all available entrances.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm gutted I've got to work today, would happily spend the day watching the cunt squirm. BBC website on in the background I think.

It was absolutely unmissable

I'm a bit annoyed now he couldn’t have strung it out a bit longer today

3 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

What's everyone getting so excited about? He'll just be replaced by another Tory cunt to continue fucking up the country

Exactly this.

Theresa May was a cunt and she was replaced by a bigger cunt.