You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

cant believe im actually hoping the mancs to win today, if we are to win the premier league this year arsenal need to lose. and thats why i hope the manc win today.. i feel ashamed BUT i want the title this year!

If the mancs win today they will only be three points behind us, having played two more top sides and with us still to play them away. Add in the fact they are top of their champs league group and knocked us out of the carling cup and a man utd hammering today is the best result.

The other decent sides keep fucking up against the shit in the league.  We're dispatching them with ease.  Now if we can just start picking up points against the better teams, even by packing the midfield like Slur used too, then this could be a very good season.

We drew with Newcastle.

WTF is it with Tottenham and their constant HANDBALL!!! shouts? Are they trying to knock Everton off their handball perch?

They've been relying on penalties all season.

And now they've lost! The fucks. So far so good. Now i'm trying to decide what would be the best result from Arse v Mancs...thankfully there isn't a bad one for us either way.

They've been relying on penalties all season.

And now they've lost! The fucks. So far so good. Now i'm trying to decide what would be the best result from Arse v Mancs...thankfully there isn't a bad one for us either way.

Has Soldado scored from open play yet? or is four penalties?

Seeing that they have scored nine in total they have a major problem.

I can't understand Tottenham. They want to keep Defoe on the bench and he's about the only striker they have who could actually score from open play. They can't seem to get rid of Adebayor and Soldado is new to the league. I mean, I don't mind AVB not utilising Defoe as hopefully Defoe will get frustrated and want to leave. Spurs aren't like Arsenal who can rely on their midfield to get them goals. So hopefully by the time we have to play them, they won't have resolved their issues.

I want Man Utd to lose. Despite maybe a draw being a better outcome.

Ha. Sunderland are leading against Citeh.